PricewaterHouse is hiring FRESHERS for Associate profile
. Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.
. Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work.
. Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
. Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams.
Company Name: PricewaterHouse
Position: Associate Freshers
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. B.Com (with at least 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation)
2. Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
3. Good understanding of corporate financial statements and various types of securities
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
5. Team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
6. Effective written and verbal communication skills including English
7. Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development Commitment to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
PricewaterHouse Coopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PriceWaterHouse Coopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network.It is a member firm of Pricewaterhouse Coopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata , India .
The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills.
How to Apply: