PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited Hiring B.Com, MBA/PGDM, ICWA freshers 2015 for Team Member at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed B.Com, MBA/PGDM, ICWA can apply for this job from PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited.
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited
Position: Team Member
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, ICWA
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network. It is a member firm of Pricewaterhouse Coopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India. The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (www.pwcglobal.com) provides industry focused assurance, advisory, and tax services for public, private, and government clients across international markets. PwC SDC offers a broad range of careers, requiring different sets of skills, capabilities and talent which may allow you to work on multiple business areas, servicing multiple territories within the network. You will have exposure to the extensive experience and professional knowledge of PwC while defining the way PwC will operate in this new venture. You will get to define your career. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback
- Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams.
- M.Com / MBA Finance / CFA / ICWA (with at least 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation & Post Graduation)
- Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements and various types of securities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including English
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commitment to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: