Company Name: Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL)
Position:Resident Engineer Grade-II
Details of Post :
Resident Engineer Grade-II
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO-9001-2008 Certified Company, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited for WALK IN INTERVIEW AT PDIL NOIDA from eligible candidates for various posts on CONTRACT BASIS as mentioned below, for posting at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices.
|Advt. Post Ref. / Grade||Post Code||Discipline||Qualification||Consolidated Pay ( P.M.) Total Amount||Maximum Age As on 30.04.14||Minimum Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.04.14)|
|Resident Engineer GR-II||RE-MECH||Mechanical (Inspection)||Engineering Degree in :
|Rs. 37000/-||60 years including the tenure of the contract||05 years experience in relevant field|
JOB KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT
Resident Engineer GR-II Mechanical(Inspection): The candidates should have experience in Site Supervision job preferably in automation background
- All above qualifications should be full time & from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma qualifying exam shall be 60% for GEN/OBC (55% for SC/ST). Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- All candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of registration slip / communication letters sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail-id / wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
- Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview: On the day of walk in interview, shortlisting of candidates shall be done by HR & Concerned indenting Deptt. w.r.t to Advt. details published and Interview shall be conducted to only those candidates who are qualified by HR & concerned indenting Deptt. for interview. TA shall be paid to only shortlisted candidates qualified to appear for interview.
- Date & Time of walk in Interview: 26.05.2014 to 30.05.2014 , Reporting Time : 9.30 AM
- Address of walk in Interview: Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 Noida – 201 301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43
- Walk in interview Guidelines: You are hereby advised to bring the following certificates/documents in ORIGINAL and also a set of photocopies of the same (self attested) for verification & for our record at the time of Interview, failing which you may not be interviewed and your candidature stands cancelled and accordingly no TA shall be payable to you.
- Printout of online application form duly signed by the candidates.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSLC/SSC).
- Documents in support of your qualification – Degree Certificate & Marks Sheets. If any of the candidate produces Degree/Marks sheet with CGPA/OGPA or letter grade, he/she must ensure to bring a certificate from the Institute to the effect that his/her grading is equivalent to _____%age. Please also ensure that you fulfils the eligibility criteria w.r.t. job knowledge requirement in respective discipline(as specified in web detail advertisement), failing which your candidate may be cancelled.
- Certificate(s) in support of your Experience clearly mentioning the actual period served.
- Any other certificates/ testimonials you may desire to place before the interview committee.
- One Recent Passport size photograph.
- TA – You will be reimbursed to & fro journey by IIIrd AC(including Rajdhani) (by Rail fare) by the shortest route(within India) for only Eligible/Shortlisted candidates appearing in the interview subject to production of copy of the ticket.Please ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility norms w.r.t. age, qualification, %age of marks, experience, etc. as specified in detail advertisement, failing which your candidature will be cancelled.In case you are found to be ineligible at any stage, your candidature/appointment will be rejected /terminated.
- Candidates are allowed to answer the questions also in HINDI asked by the Interview Board Member
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to apply only for one post. Multiple applications will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants are advised to visit PDIL website time to time for subsequent Modifications / Changes (IF ANY) w.r.t. this advertisement.
- Selected Resident Engineer Gr-II shall be posted at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices (projects site mentioned at Annexure-I below ) during the tenure of the contract.
- Transfer- The selected candidates can be transferred to anywhere in INDIA as per job exigencies.
- No. of tentative post: Given below:
|Advt.Post||Post Code||Discipline||Number of posts|
|Resident Engineer GR-II||RE-MECH||Mechanical(Inspection)||23|
However, PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
Duration of Contract – For the post of RE Grade II the duration of contract shall be one year.Termination/Extension of the Contract: PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice and also extend the contract at the sole discretion of management.
HOW TO APPLY(Method of Application Submission) : Candidate has to apply online only. No manual/paper application will be entertained. While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
STEPS FOR APPLYING :-
- STEP 1 : Visit www.pdilin.com website
- STEP 2 : Click on “Careers” and then click on “”RECRUITMENT OF Resident Engineers ON CONTRACT BASIS-2014”
- STEP 3 : View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- STEP 4 : Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- STEP 5 : Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- STEP 6 : After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
- STEP 7 : Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
- STEP 8 : Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Walk in Interview.
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates : 7th May 2014
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 21th May 2014
- Walk In Interview : 26th May 2014 to 30th May 2014
How to Apply: