PTC hiring Product Analyst
Company Name: PTC
Position: Product Analyst
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Sc
Experience: 1-3 Years
- BE/B.Tech / M.sc-IT / MCA, J2EE Application server configuration experience with Tomcat and/or Websphere.
- 1+ year of experience in developing, configuration, maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting stored procedures and SQL on Oracle / SQL Server / DB2
- Experience on ETL tools, specifically Informatica is a plus.
- Experience in programming in a Java/J2EE architecture is a plus
- Supply Chain Domain knowledge is a plus
- Broad range of troubleshooting skills related to software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, app server configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Should be flexible with 24*7 working hours
- Receives calls or messages from customers having problems, interacts with the user to determine the source of error, investigates the cause, and resolves problems for the software users.
- Prioritizes issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels.
- Logs support calls and follows escalation procedures. Keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved. Performs any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Analyzes trends associated with the assigned customer base and reports potential areas of risk, improvement and opportunities to management.
- Performs routine software maintenance and assists in proper upkeep and utilization of the software. Provides in-depth technical assistance and maintenance support to end users.
- Technical / Functional Consulting with the clients to accommodate and resolve their business needs
- Performance troubleshooting
PTC delivers technology solutions that transform the way you create and service your products.As one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing technology companies, PTC helps manufacturing leaders address the biggest business challenges they face today. Our solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Computer Aided Design (CAD), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) let you aggregate, analyze, and deploy product information to drive the strategy and dynamic decision-making processes on which your success depends.
How to Apply: