Company Name: Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MARKETING), HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 25thApril, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy
- Minimum 45 years.
- Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.
The age of superannuation is 60 years.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years.
Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Petroleum Industry will have added advantage.
PAY SCALE(a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA)
- Rs. 9500-11550 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 18400- 22400 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 25thApril, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.04.2014
How to Apply: