Company Name: Public Enterprises Selection Board (PSEB)
Details of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of MANAGING DIRECTOR, ONGC VIDESH LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 80,000 – 1,25,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- NAME OF THE PSU : ONGC VIDESH LIMITED
- NAME OF THE POST : MANAGING DIRECTOR
- DATE OF VACANCY : 01- 03 – 2014
- SCHEDULE OF THE CPSE : ‘A’
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 80,000—1,25,000/- (Revised)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy
- Minimum 45 years.
- Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute.
- Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Petroleum industry is desirable.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I.
The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants : through the Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 25th April, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25th April, 2014
How to Apply: