Company Name: Public Service Commission (PSC Kerala)
Position: Computer Operator
Education: MSc(CS), BE/B.Tech(CSE)
Details of Post :
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the
Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered canapply through their profile.
1. Department : KIRTADS
2. Name of Post : Computer Operator
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 19240- 34500
4. No. of vacancies : 1 (One)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : Age 22-36
7. Qualifications :Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Master of Computer Application Degree or B.Tech inComputer Science obtained after a regular course of study from a recognised university.
8. Mode of submitting Applications : Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc. gov.in. . Those who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User-id and pass word. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entering the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user Id for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age, community etc have to produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of applications:.18/12/2013 Wednesday upto 12-00 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
(For details including photo, ID Card etc. refer to the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/12/2013
How to Apply: