Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Designated Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1 YEAR 2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ Degree/ B.Sc/ MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Designated Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 29.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Designated Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ Any Graduate/ B.sc/MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001. Web: http://goapsc.gov.in|
DETAIL OF GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC)DESIGNATED OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
SENIOR OPHTHALMIC SURGEON …. 1 POST (3RD TIME)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- Age: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post Graduate Degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in speciality concerned. (iii) Work in a responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 3 years after post-graduation Degree or five years after post-graduation Diploma. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
BIO-CHEMIST ….. 1 POST
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/- Age: Not exceeding 42 years
- Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Master’s Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry with Bio-chemistry as a special subject of recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 3 years research or Practical experience in Bio-chemical or Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: (i) Doctorate Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Knowledge of Marathi. Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Goa Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note 2: The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Goa Public Service Commission in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection, the Goa Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
DESIGNATED OFFICER ….. 1 POST
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/- Age: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC)- DESIGNATED OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DESIGNATED OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC):
- Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 29.01.2015. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani, for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, this requirement can be relaxed.
- Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.01.2015
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1 YEAR 2015.