Punjab National Bank (PNB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of President & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab National Bank (PNB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the President & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Vacancy Name : President & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Punjab
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Punjab National Bank (PNB) , Punjab
Detail of Punjab National Bank (PNB) President & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Posts of President, Nodal Executives and Office Assistants for PNB Farmer’s Welfare Trust and PNB Centenary Rural Development Trust, HO, New Delhi on contract basis for a period of two years with yearly review.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
For President & Nodal Executives: The candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture Sciences. In case of non-availability of a suitable candidate, the candidates with qualification in Economics/ Management/Social Work/Rural Development may be considered.
Experience: For President: Minimum working experience of 15 years, out of which three years as Head of a Department/Division. Preference will be given to the candidates having training/teaching experience as well as rural/agricultural background and having worked with similar Trust of Public Sector Bank.
|For President : Rs. 50,000.00 per month (fixed and taxable) + Rs. 10000/- for local conveyance.||
Maximum 65 years as on date of application for the post of President and Nodal Executives.
|Nodal Executive (One), Nodal Executive (One)||2||For Nodal Executives: Minimum working experience of 15 years, preference will be given to the candidates having training/teaching experience as well as rural/agricultural background.||For Nodal Executives: Rs. 30,000/- per month (Fixed and taxable) + Rs.5000/- for telephone and local conveyance.|
|Office Assistant (One), Office Assistant (One)||2||
Graduate with knowledge of Computer.
For Office Assistant: No previous experience is mandatory. However, experience in such type of institutes shall be an added qualification.
|For Office Assistants : Rs. 15000/- per month (Fixed)|
- The applicant should be an experienced person having Rural Development/ Entrepreneurial Development background and preferably retired as GM/DGM (for the post of President) and AGM/CM (for the post of Nodal Executive), from Punjab National Bank or other public sector bank.
- For the post of Office Assistant the applicant should be a graduate with knowledge of computer.
- The job of President would be to run day to day administrative mechanism, arrange meetings of the Trust with required Business Agenda, work for the progress, expansion and development of the activities of the Trust and any other arrangement specified by the Trust Board/Executive Committee. He would be reporting to and working under the guidance, superintendence and control of the Executive Trustee and Trust Board.
- The Nodal Executive will visit RSETIs, FTCs and FLCs periodically and ensure that these institutes function as per the prescribed guidelines, ensure coordination between the institutes, Govt. agencies, Circle Offices and HO. Ensure timely submission of information to various agencies.
- The Office Assistant shall work under the guidance of Nodal Executive.
Selection Procedure for Punjab National Bank (PNB) – President & More Vacancies
- Candidates can apply on or before 20-06-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for President & More Vacancies Vacancy in Punjab National Bank (PNB) :
- Reimbursement of cost of telephone calls on monthly basis, not exceeding Rs.2000/- per month to President.
- 12 casual leaves in a year for President/ Nodal Executive/Office Assistants.
- Travelling Allowance and Diem Allowance shall be payable to President/Nodal Executive equivalent to the last scale from which the applicant retired, for outstation official visit with prior approval of the Authorities at Trust HO.
- Office Assistants will be entitled for TA/DA of Rs. 250/- per day with a maximum of Rs.1000/- per month.
- Duration of contract will be two years with yearly review clause. The yearly performance of the President shall be placed before the Chairman of the Trust in case of President and Nodal Executive. However in case of Office Assistants the performance shall be reviewed by the Executive Trustee and on having found the performance satisfactory, the candidate will be permitted to continue. The candidate will be automatically out of the appointment as soon as the contract expires.
- During currency of the contract, Trust hold the right to terminate the services of the President/Nodal Executives and Office Assistants so appointed, at any time by giving a 15 days’ notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Similarly, the President/Nodal Executives and Office Assistant, so appointed, shall also have a right to resign from the services any time by giving 30 days’ advance notice to PNB Farmers’ Welfare Trust/PNB Centenary Rural Development Trust.
- The one Nodal Executive will be placed at SLBC Cell, PNB FGMO, Chandigarh and the second Nodal Executive will be posted at PNB PS&LB Division HO New Delhi. Similarly, one Office Assistant will be posted at Chandigarh and Delhi each.
- Similarly, One Office Assistant will work under Nodal Executive at PNB FGMO, Chandigarh and the other Office Assistant will work under Nodal Executive at PS&LB Division, HO, New Delhi.
- Applicants applying for the posts of Nodal Executives and Office Assistants have to clearly mention the choice of station applied for in the application i.e. Chandigarh/Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015