Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Environmental Engineer & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Sc holders
|Company name||Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB)|
|Posts||Assistant Environmental Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 10300-39100/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||118 Posts|
|Application Last date||05.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant Environmental Engineer & More Vacancies
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Bachelor of Engineering/Technology Degree in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution. Desirable: 1. Experience in pollution control; 2.Master’s Degree in Engineering (Public Health / Chemical / Environmental) Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute||14||Rs. 15600-39100/- + 5400/- Grade Pay|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computers)||Post graduate degree in first class in Basic Science or Life Science or Microbiology or Meteorology or Environment
Science or any other related Science from recognized University with at least five years’ experience as Junior Scientific Officer or an equivalent post in Environment related field in any Govt. organization / public sector undertaking. Knowledge of Computer: Should possess qualification of a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India
|6||Rs. 15600-39100/- + 5400/- Grade Pay|
|Junior Scientific Officer||1 st Class Master’s Degree in Life Science or Basic Science or Environment Science or Biotechnology or Hydrology or Microbiology or any other related Sciences from a recognized University / Institute with at least three years’ experience in analytical work in the Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking Organization or a concern of repute.
Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute.
|11||Rs. 10300-34800/- + 4200/- Grade PaRs. 10300-34800/- + 4800/- Grade Payy|
|Scientific Assistant||At least B. Sc. Degree or M.Sc. degree in Basic Science or Life Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology from a recognized university/ Institute. Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute||13||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + 3200 Grade Pay|
|Clerk (Accounts)||At least IInd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized university and should have at least two years
working experience on computer. Preference will be given to persons having experience in Accounts Work in a Government Department / Public Sector Undertakings / Large Industrial House. Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute
|7||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + 3200 Grade Pay|
|Steno-typist||Graduate from a recognized University or Institution and should have qualified a test in Punjabi Stenography to be held by the Board or the appointing authority at a speed of 80 wpm in Punjabi Shorthand and 60 wpm in English Shorthand and to be transcribed at the speed of 15 wpm. Knowledge of Computer: Possesses at-least one hundred twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO-9001, certified. or Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level
certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
|12||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + 3200 Grade Pay|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||Graduate from a recognized University or Institution and should have qualified a test in Punjabi & English typewriting at the speed of 30 words per minute either on computer or on manual or electronic typewriter. Knowledge of Computer: Possesses at-least one hundred twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO-9001, certified. or Should possess qualification of a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India||30||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + 3200 Grade Pay|
|Project Associate||Master’s Degree in life Sciences or Chemistry or Environmental science from recognized university / Institution with at least two years working experience in the field of Environment from Govt. Organization / PSU / Recognized institute of Knowledge of Computer especially use of internet||3||Pay Rs.20000/- per month consolidated|
|Project Associate (Microbiologist)||Master’s Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University / Institution with alteast two years working experience in the field of Microbiology from Govt. Organization / PSU / Recognized institute of repute. Knowledge of Computer especially use of internet||1||Pay Rs.20000/- per month consolidated|
Mode of Selection
The recruitment shall be strictly made to respective categories only on merit, on the basis of written test. The written test will contain Multiple choice questions and there shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer). Candidates fulfilling minimum speed of Punjabi & English shorthand test for the post of steno-typist and Punjabi & English type test on computer for the post of Clerk-cum-data Entry Operator shall only be allowed to appear in the written test
- The category once filled will not be allowed to be changed.
- To take benefit of reservation, the reservation certificates/testimonials must be issued by the competent authority on or before 5.11.2014 as per Punjab Government instructions. No extra time will be given for production of these documents.
- Sportspersons seeking reservation under Sports quota should have Sports Gradation Certificate issued by Director Sports, Punjab as per the latest instructions to claim benefit under this category. The relevant certificate should be there with the candidate as on 5.11.2014. No extra time will be given to candidates in this respect.
- Ex-servicemen or Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM), who have domicile of Punjab, are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. Both will have to produce a certificate issued by District Defence Services Welfare officer/ District Sainik Welfare officer of their respective district in support of their category.
- The lineal descendants of the Ex-Servicemen can also apply in the Ex-Servicemen category, provided they satisfy the eligibility conditions of a general category candidate. In case sufficient numbers of Ex- servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.
- SC/ST and BC candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category. They are entitled only to age relaxation and application fee concession (wherever applicable) but not entitled to avail reservation.
- 8. The calculation details of General/reserved posts indicated in this advertisement may marginally change in view of Punjab Government instructions. 50% reservation of vacancies of the quota reserved for Schedule Caste shall be offered to Balmikis and Mazhbi Sikhs, if available, as a first preference from amongst the Schedule Caste as per the Punjab Schedule Castes and Backward Classes (Reservation in Services) Act, 2006. In cases where odd number of SC posts are available, In cases where SC (M&B) candidates are not available, the posts will be offered to SC (Others). Further, in case of non-availability of Ex-serviceman (SC), Sports (SC), the posts will be offered to SC candidates.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts without assigning any reason. The number of posts is likely to be decreased or increased without any notice.
- All Original Certificates shall be authenticated by the Department after the publication on Website, the result of written test. The schedule thereof shall be notified on the Website. No original Certificate need to be enclosed with the Hard copy of the Application Form.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant that he has in-time verified that the University/Institution from which he has acquired the academic qualification; has been duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he has acquired the qualification. He must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is not able to in-time-produce the specified documents, his candidature shall be rejected without assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the Candidate.
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience
‘How to apply Online:
- Candidate can apply online at www.thapar.edu from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet.
- Before submitting the online application, Deposit application fee of requisite amount (in favour of “Coordinator- PPCB” payable at Patiala).
- Complete the form available on the site www.thapar.edu by clicking at the link “Recruitment of various posts for Punjab Pollution Control Board”.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password
- Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
- Thereafter the candidate shall have to paste one photo on the print out and send it to Incharge, PPCB-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004, along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs.
- Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
- For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 8288008120 or Email: [email protected] available during working hours.
- Only Online registered application forms will be entertained.
- The applications will be considered registered on receipt of application money by 05/11/2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|