Company Name: Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (PSCST)
Position: Assistant Editor
Education: Any Graduate
Details of Post :
- Assistant Editor (POS): One (for monthly Punjabi Science Magazine)
- Qualification: (Essential): Graduate from a recognized University. Computer course for 6 months. The candidate should have passed Punjabi up to Matric level and should have flair of writing articles/ books etc. on science for magazines, newspapers in Punjabi.
- Desirable: Diploma in mass communication, and designing and layout of contents. Preference will be given to candidates having science background.
- Job Description: The selected candidate would be responsible for publication of monthly Punjabi Science Magazine ‘Nirantar Soach’. This includes editing, collection & writing of articles, translation, marketing of magazine and timely publication/dispatch of the magazine.
- Tenure: The post will be filled on purely contractual basis initially for a period of one year.
- Age: Up to 60 years. Retirees having the abovesaid qualification & experience are also eligible to apply.
- Salary: Rs.16, 000/- + 20% HRA+12% EPF
Candidates having requisite qualification and experience may appear for a walk in-interview on 18.2.2014 at 11.00 AM with filled prescribed Performa available at website (www.pscst.gov.in) giving full bio-data, accompanied by recent passport size photograph, attested copy of testimonials and demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of Punjab State Council for Science & Technology, Chandigarh. No fee will be payable by scheduled caste candidates. The Council reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Last date to apply : 18 Feb 2014
How to Apply: