Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc holders
|Company name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||204 Posts|
|Application Last date||30/10/2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer||i) Candidates should possess full time regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta in the discipline of Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering||204||Rs.16650-39100/- p.m|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.1050/- (for all categories except SC and person with Disability), Rs.450/- (for SC category), Rs.550/- (for person with Disability) in the form of challan in any State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pspcl.in from 10-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have a valid e-mail ID
- Log on through the website “www.pspcl.in”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill all the details correctly.
- Now candidates can see their application under “PREVIEW”
- Before submission of Step I details, the candidates should check their details and make necessary corrections, under option “MODIFY” (if any) and Submit.
- After completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidates email ID and a link for printing the bank challan.
- Take a printout of the challan and deposit the requisite examination fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- After depositing application fee, candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hours of the deposit of the application fees.
- Before going to Step-II candidates have to scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Fill all the details carefully and click on submit.
- After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion of Step-II, a system generated Email will be sent to candidates registered Email ID.
- Take a printout of Application for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30-10-2014