Qualcomm CDMA Technologies hiring ATE Test Development Engineer
Company Name: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies
Position: ATE Test Development Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Not specified
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process.
Solid understanding of electronics engineering fundamentals, design for debug, design for test, digital/analog, mixed-signal, power management (PMIC) and/or RF test methodologies and circuit analysis techniques.
Knowledge of Linux and/or UNIX.
– Strong software skills for writing and debugging test code. Competency in programming with Perl and C/C++.
– Experience working on Digital and Mixed Signal test programs for both final test and wafer probe. RF and PMIC test experience is a plus.
– Hands on experience with Automated Test Equipment (ATE), preferably Advantest 93K.
– Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, quality and reliability testing,
– Good ASIC device level characterization skills. System level knowledge is a plus.
– Able to work with common test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, time interval analyzer, logic analyzer, network analyzer, etc)
– Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills with suppliers and customers.
– Advantest 93K experience is preferred.
– Depending on years of relevant experience, candidate may be considered for Senior level position.
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
How to Apply: