Qualcomm is hiring FRESHERS for Systems Engineer profile
. The job responsibilities may include a subset of the following:
. Algorithm research and development for next generation camera features and image quality improvement
. Designing and evaluating the video algorithms in encoder and decoder
. Designing and evaluating the display features and optimizations, and improving display quality
. Design the architecture including HW block partitioning, performance and power optimization features
. Implement models (using C, systemC) to accurately model the HW.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Position: Systems Engineer
1. Candidates with strong analytic and problem solving skills with background and experience in implementation are preferred.
2. Candidates should have expertise in the following areas:
3. Strong background in digital image processing and image/video coding technologies.
4. Strong background in digital signal processing, statistics and data analysis.
5. Strong work experience with camera pipeline processing, video codec implementations, display optimization algorithms.
6. Strong programming skills and working experience in C/C++, Matlab
7. Background in computer vision, color science and engineering preferred.
Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science.
In July 1985, seven industry veterans came together in the den of Dr. Irwin Jacobs’ San Diego home to discuss an idea. Those visionaries Franklin Antonio, Adelia Coffman, Andrew Cohen, Klein Gilhousen, Irwin Jacobs, Andrew Viterbi and Harvey White decided they wanted to build “Quality Communications” and outlined a plan that has evolved into one of the telecommunications industry’s greatest start-up success stories Qualcomm Incorporated.
How to Apply: