Rail Coach Factory RRC (RCF) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Practitioner for MBBS holders on November 14, 2014
|Company name||Rail Coach Factory RRC (RCF)|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||November 14, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Medical Practitioner||i) Must be MBBS and registered with Medical Council. ii. Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Maximum Age: General/OBC – 50 Years or below SC/ST – 55 Years or below on the date of interview.
|3||The monthly fee for services rendered under the terms of agreement shall be ` 55,000/- per month for General Duty Doctor. Government residential accommodation can be provided if available for which rental charges as per rules will have to be borne by the applicant.|
- In addition to above, retired Railway / State medical officers can also apply and they can be considered as per extent railway board’s instructions i.e. maximum age upto 65 years and fixed remunerations of ` 46,000/- p.m.
- Details of terms of contract can be obtained from the office of GM(P). Selected candidate will have to execute an agreement detailing all terms and conditions. Candidates must note that this is only a contract for the period as mentioned above in para 1 and confers no right whatsoever to hold any post in future in the Medical Department of Indian Railways.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONGWITH THE ORIGINAL IS UNDER, DULY ATTESTED :
- Two recent passport size photograph.
- Certificate indicating the date of birth (SSC Certificate).
- Certificate of qualification e.g. MBBS. & Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Certificate in support of caste in case of SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience certificate, if any.
Candidates must bring their original certificates otherwise he/she will not be considered for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :14 Nov 2014
VENUE : Chief Medical Officer’s Office at Lala Lajpat Rai, Hospital, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala on 14.11.2014 at 11:00 AM for Walk-in-interview.