Company Name: RITES Limited
Position: Civil Engineers
Education: Degree (Civil Engg)
Experience: minimum 8 years
Details of Post :
Managers in Civil Engineering (Structures) on regular basis
RITES Ltd., a premier consultancy organization proposes to recruit suitable technical personnel in the following grade and discipline to meet their requirements. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals employed in Indian Railways / Central / State Government Department / Central / State PSUs / Private Sector for the posts given below on regular/ permanent absorption basis. The appointments initially will be on probation for two years. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company.
- No. of posts : 02 (Gen)
- IDA pay scale : 24900-50500
- Upper age limit as on 01.09.2013 : 50 yrs.
- Qualifications : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes. Candidates having Master Degree in Structural Engineering is preferable.
- Minimum 8 years post civil engineering experience, relaxable by one year for highly deserving cases out of which at least 6 years should be in the field of Highway Bridge Designs preferably in NH/SH projects, ROB, RUB etc.
2. Working experience on one Structural Analysis Software like STAAD PRO, SAP, MIDAS CIVIL etc. preferable on the latest.
3. Experience in the designs of continuous and long span bridges including ROBs and RUBs with RCC and PSC superstructures on Open, Well/Pile foundations. Design experience on Steel Truss bridge and Steel-Concrete Composite superstructure shall be added advantage.
4. Well conversant with latest IS, IRC codes. Knowledge in working with AASHTO and BS codes shall be an added advantage.
The final selection will be through written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview. Candidates are encouraged to bring with them their design portfolio to exhibit their design experience during the interviews.
RITES’ regular employees fulfilling the educational qualification and experience criteria may apply for the position. Such candidates shall be given age relaxation of 5 years, over and above the upper age limit indicated above.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 13.11.2013.
When the online application is being submitted, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished for verification alongwith attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Addl.GM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 22.11.2013 and they shall also carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates regd. online but not furnishing (or received by office) physical copy of the online registered data alongwith aforesaid documents on the day of the interview is must and in absence of this the applicant shall not be considered for selection and also travel expenditure shall not be reimbursed.
Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/11/2013