Company Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Position: Graduate Executive Trainee 2014
Education: B.E, B.Tech,CGPA
Details of Post :
Graduate Executive Trainee 2014
RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Central Public Service Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. It is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified premier international multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in Infrastructure Sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports &Harbor, Urban Transport & others.
To fuel its ambitious growth plans, RITES is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as Graduate Executive Trainee.
- Nationality:- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Educational Qualification:- Full Time Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Civil/ Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates), or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the semesters from an AICTE approved University/Institute. Final Year/Semester students who expect their final results by 01.08.2014 are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Age-Limit:- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 01.08.2014 i.e he/she must have born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1993.
APPLICATION FEES:-The candidate will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees in any branch of Indian Bank all over India and would attach the RITES copy of payment challan and send the same along with application:
- General/OBC candidates- Rs. 500
- SC/ST candidates Rs.100
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) Nil.
PWDs are given concession in the fee provided they are otherwise eligible for appointment as GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE on the basis of the standards of medical fitness for this post(including any concessions specifically extended to the physically handicapped). A PWD claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required to submit along with their Detailed Application Form, certified copy of the certificate from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being a person with disabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com between 27th January, 2014 and 25th February, 2014.
- Candidates will be required to enter their GATE 2014 registration no. and GATE examination paper while applying online
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with copy of GATE 2014 admit card, attested copies of educational, experience certificates , 2 recent passport size colour photographs, all supporting certificates applicable for age relaxation and fee relaxation & RITES copy of payment challan to AGM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through speed post so as to reach him definitely by 10th March 2014. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview, if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
- Applications received after due date i.e 10th March 2014 will not be entertained. The applicants should enclose certified copies of qualifications, testimonials, category to which they belong(SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman) and his/her recent passport size photograph. Those not conforming to the prescribed format or without/unclear certificates or having ambiguity will be summarily rejected.
- After declaration of GATE-2014 results on 28th March 2014, all the candidates who have qualified GATE-2014 will be required to enter their GATE-2014 Score and GATE Marks out of 100 in their online application form. The window for updating their GATE 2014 score and GATE 2014 marks is from 28th March 2014 to 7th April 2014.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online. However, they will have to forward the Hard copy of the Resume through controlling officer and Personnel Department to AGM(P)/Rectt, Recruitment cell, RITES Ltd. without which the candidature will not be considered.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the ‘Career’ section of RITES website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically.
- Candidates should ensure that the same passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form
- The company will not be responsible for any sort of delay in receipt of Hard copy of REGISTERED APPLICATION (Registration slip). The candidates are also requested to keep a copy of their REGISTERED APPLICATION (Registration slip).
Important dates to remember :
- Start date of online registration 27th January 2014
- End date of online registration 25th February 2014
- Last Date of payment of Application fee in respective Indian Bank Branch 28th February 2014
- Last Date of receiving the physical copy of Online Application Form along with other documents 10th March 2014
- Start date for updating GATE-2014 Score, GATE Marks out of 100 28th March 2014
- End date for updating GATE-2014 Score, GATE Marks out of 100 6th April 2014
How to Apply: