Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Graduate Executive Trainee from 18.03.2015 to 15.04.2015. Find moreinformation about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||28 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES), Across India|
DETAIL OF RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES) GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT:
RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. It is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified premier international multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in Infrastructure Sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports &Harbor, Urban Transport & others. To fuel its ambitious growth plans, RITES is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as Graduate Executive Trainee.
- No of post : 28
- AGE LIMIT A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 15.04.2015 (Last date of online application).
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Full Time Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates), or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the semesters. Final Year/Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination.
APPLICATION FEES:- APPLICATION FEES:- The candidate will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees in any branch of Indian Bank all over India and would attach the RITES copy of payment challan and send the same along with application: General/OBC candidates- Rs. 500 SC/ST candidates NIL Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) NIL
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES) – GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE -2015 paper.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from a AICTE/Govt. approved Institution or University
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge /modify/alter the recruitment /selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- Candidates selected in RITES are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2015 Admit card and Original GATE 2015 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to RITES.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment, please send email [email protected] are required to add this email id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if RITES comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of RITES.
- Start date of online registration 18.03.2015
- End date of online registration 15.04.2015
- Last Date of payment of Application fee in respective Indian Bank Branch 18.04.2015
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE VACANCY IN RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. Please note that number for all further communications.
- Ensure that you have a printer connected to your computer. Click on “Applicant login”. Click on “Make Payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Click on “Generate Slip”. The Application Fee Payment Challan in triplicate will get generated. Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment. The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan. Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan. Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch you visited. Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference. After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”. You will be required to upload the scanned RITES copy of the challan. Note: The challan generated will be valid only for 72 hours. So, ensure to make the payment within this time frame.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of GD/PI. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online. However if shortlisted for interview, they will have to forward the Hard copy of the Resume through their controlling officer and Personnel Department to AGM(P)/Rectt, Recruitment cell, RITES Ltd. without which the candidature will not be considered.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the ‘Career’ section of RITES website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically.
- Candidates should ensure that the same passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form Note 1: Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerised system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. Note 2: The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection for which they are admitted by RITES viz. Interview will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by RITES. Note 3. Candidates are requested to keep ready self attested copies of the following documents when they are called for Interview 1. Certificate of Age. 2. Certificate of Educational Qualifications. 3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. 4. Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015