On 30/11/2016, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) announced recruitment notification to recruit Inspector Engineers. Through this recruitment notification, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) plans to recruit B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the post of Inspector Engineers. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Inspector Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 16/01/2017.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) before 16/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Inspector Engineers|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||16/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited), New Delhi|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Inspector Engineers Post:
Candidates can Get the Inspector Engineers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Inspector Engineers|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 Years Experience|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Above 52 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.|
|Procedure: Last Date Receipt of Application 16/01/2017|
|Last Date: 16/01/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Inspector Engineers Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 16/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|