Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Drillers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Drillers. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 from 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Vacancy Name : Drillers
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Gurgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : RITES Bhavan 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon Haryana, India – 122001
Detail Of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Drillers Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Drillers under Geo Technical Division. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- No of post : 04
- Designation : Drillers
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculation
- Post qualification relevant experience as on 01.05.2015: Minimum 5 years of experience in soil and rock drilling with Hydraulic feed drilling machine and adequate knowledge for maintenance and repair of drilling rigs and pumps.
- Upper age limit for the above posts as on 06-June-2015 is 35 years.
- Basic pay: 7500/- (1 to 3% increment based on the performance per year)
- Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore & 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Other perks : Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company
Selection Procedure For Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Drillers Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Drillers vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend Walk-In interview, with 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the following venue: RITES Bhavan 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon Haryana, India – 122001 on 06-June-2015 from 1000 hrs. onwards. Registration will be from 1000 to 1200 hrs.
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Any kind of training/trainer/ apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Candidates already working in RITES on contract in an equal position are not eligible to appear in the walk-in-interview.
- The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
- For any clarification, please contact on phone no. 0124-2818163/2818178.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable. Applications should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to
the format or without / unclear / ambiguous certificates will be summarily rejected
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015
VENUE : RITES Bhavan 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon Haryana, India – 122001.