Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Engineer & MoreVacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the newrecruitment notification from Rail IndiaTechnical and Economic Service (RITES).
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Engineer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||16|
|Salary||Rs.11,600 – Rs.19,550/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||21/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Hotel President, 163, R.N.T. Marg, Indore – 452001 (MP)|
DETAIL OF RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES) ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
RITES Ltd. is an ISO-9001 certified International multi-disciplinary consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbours. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers / Professionals in Civil Engineering disciplines for its NATRIP project at Pithampur (near Indore) and other projects in India. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis. The contract is extendable until completion of the assignment based on satisfactory performance. Reservations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
|Name of Post||No of posts||Qualification||Experience||Basic pay|
|Engineer (Civil) – Test Tracks||02||Graduate in Civil Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institute||Minimum 08 years experience in Project Management of roads/ runways/ highways||18420/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
|Engineer (CivilQC) – Tracks||01||Graduate in Civil Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institute||Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in QA/QC management of roads/ runways/ highways.||19550/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
|Safety Engineer (Civil)||01||Graduate in Civil Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institute||Minimum 08 years experience in safety management of projects.||18420/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
|Surveyor (Civil) – Tracks||01||Diploma in Civil/Survey Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes.||Minimum 10 years experience in onsite construction management.||13470/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
|Assistant Quantity Surveyors (Civil)||05||Diploma in Civil/Survey Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes.||Minimum 05 years experience in onsite construction management.||11600/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
|Assistant Quality Control Engineer (Civil)||06||Diploma in Civil Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes||Minimum 05 years experience in onsite quality control management||11600/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES) – ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Written Test on 21/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES IN RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE (RITES):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in interview, with 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the following venue: Hotel President, 163, R.N.T. Marg, Indore – 452001 (MP). Tel: 91-731-2528866, 4040616, 4232425
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Any kind of training/trainer/ apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Candidates already working in RITES on contract in an equal position is not eligible to appear in the walk-in-interview.
- The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
- For any clarification, please contact on phone no. 0124-2818163/2818178. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable. Applications should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to the format or without / unclear / ambiguous certificates will be summarily rejected.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 21/04/2015
VENUE : Hotel President, 163, R.N.T. Marg, Indore – 452001 (MP). Tel: 91-731-2528866, 4040616, 4232425