Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Managing Director on or before 29/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.75,000 – 100,000/-pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) , Krishnapatnam Railway Company Limited, C/o Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Room No. 247, August Kranti Bhavan (First Floor), Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066|
Detail of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Managing DirectorRecruitment:
Krishnapatnam Railway Company Limited (KRCL) is a Joint Venture Company of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited, Government of Andhra Pradesh, National Mineral Development Corporation Limited and Bramhani Industries Limited. KRCL is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of its Managing Director. The position entails strong people management, coordination skills, good communication and interpersonal skills along with problem identification / solving, and focus on continuous improvement and innovation to ensure superior and customer focused results at optimal cost. The candidate should be a capacity builder with a record of demonstrated leadership, strategic and creative thinking, collaborative development, and an ability to work effectively and harmoniously with a range of key stakeholders in railway sector.
- Qualifications and Experience: Graduate in any discipline with a total experience of at least 25 (Twenty five) years in Railways or its PSUs or in Railways and its PSUs put together. Candidate must have attained at least SA grade in Railways or should be an Executive Director Grade (E8) in Schedule ‘A’ PSU or a Director in Schedule ‘B’ PSU. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing the affairs of SPVs/ Companies/JVs on PPP mode concerned with one or more of the following functions i.e., Railway Planning, Construction, Financing, Marketing and Commercial, and Operation & Maintenance.
- Age: not more than 62 years (as on the date of advertisement).
- Tenure: The tenure shall be for a period of three years on contract. Appointment will not be considered on deputation basis.
- Salary: He will be paid the monthly emoluments i.e. basic pay, DA, house lease and other monthly allowances given below: Pay scale- Rs 75,000 – 1, 00,000/-p.m. (initially fixed at the bottom of the scale). Annual increment @3% of basic pay. Dearness allowance- in accordance with the new IDA scheme. Perquisites- consolidated @ 50% of the basic pay. EPF- as applicable upto the age of 60 years House lease- actual amount subject to upper limit of Rs.50, 000/- p.m. (Recovery on account of house lease @2.5% of basic pay). No other allowances or perquisites will be given (The total annual package at present is approximately Rs. 29 lakhs) The MD may also be sanctioned a performance linked ex-gratia payment upto Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum, subject to the approval of Company’s BoD. MD will be entitled to the facility of staff car. Recovery @ Rs. 2,000/-p.m. will be made. Candidates shall be considered suitable after interview of all eligible candidates appearing on the date of interview. The eligible candidates will be intimated the date & venue of interview by post/email.
- Location: The office of the MD will be located at Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure for Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
How to apply for Managing Director Vacancy in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) :
- The candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself, clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate does not initially give his/ her willingness , he /she will not be interviewed. The selected candidate will have to join within one month of issue of letter of appointment. Serving officer shall submit NOC of employer at the time of interview.
- Applications along with detailed bio-data (with passport size photograph, age, qualifications, experience, salaries drawn and achievements) should reach at the following address latest by 16:00 hrs on 29.01.2015. Acting Managing Director Krishnapatnam Railway Company Limited, C/o Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Room No. 247, August Kranti Bhavan (First Floor), Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/01/2015