RailTel Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. RCIL/2014/P&A/14/1 . Candidates who have completed ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ B.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.1.06 laks – 7.8 Laks/-per annum|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Executive Director, RailTel Corporation of India Limited, 10th Floor, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.|
Detail of RailTel Corporation of India Limited Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong footprint in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Telepresence and many more. With a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country. We are looking for dynamic professionals on contract basis in following positions, for which applications are invited from Indian citizens:
|Job-position/ Location||No. of positions||Mandatory Qualification(s)||Desirable Qualification(s)||Experience (No. of years)||Max. CTC / wages per annum (Rs/lacs)|
|Project Manager – Data Center and WAN Location: Chandigarh||01||BE/B.Tech/BSC (In any Engineering stream of Electronics/communication /Electricals/computer science/IT)||PMP/MBA/ Engg. Post Graduation/MCA||5 years or more.||CTC Rs. 7.8 Lakh per annum|
|Service Desk Manager Location: Chandigarh||01||Trade Certificate from Govt. ITI in Electronics, Telecommunication/BE Electronics/MCA||3 year Engg. Diploma/BE/ B.Tech (Electronics, Telecommunicatio n) BCA||5 Years years or more.||CTC Rs. 3.60 Lakh Per annum|
|NOC Manager Location: Chandigarh||01||BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science OR BCA||Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) CISCO Certification (CCNA/CCNP) Checkpoint certifications (CCSA, CCSE) F5 certification||3 Years or more.||CTC Rs. 2.61 Lakh per annum|
|District Manager Location: Any District in Haryana||23||3 year Engg. Diploma or BE/Btech in Electronics/ or Telecommunication/Electro nics & Telecom/ computer science /||MSC/MCA/MBA||1 year or more||CTC Rs. 2.23 Lakh per annum|
|Help Desk support Engineer L2 / VC Engineer Location: Any District in Haryana||04||2 year ITI Certificate from Govt. ITI in Electronics, Telecommunication/ BE Electonics/BSC Electronics||3 year Diploma in Electronics, Telecommuni- cation. Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level. ITIL Foundations Certification Microsoft Desktop Administration certification||More than 2 Years||CTC Rs. 1.88 Lakh per annum|
|Customer Relationship Manager Location: Chandigarh||06||Graduate in any stream||BE/ B.Tech OR 3 year Engg. Diploma OR BCA||2 years or more.||CTC Rs. 1.85 Lakh per annum|
|HR & Administration Executive/Data Center Admin Coordinator Location: Chandigarh||01||Graduation in any stream||Post Graduation/MBA||2 years or more.||CTC 1.24 lakh per annum.|
|Admn Coordinator (Data Centre) Location: Chandigarh||01||Graduation in any stream||PG Diploma in P&IR||1 year or more||CTC 1.24 lakh per annum.|
|District Technicians Location: Any District in Haryana||12||2 year Trade Certificate from Govt. ITI in Electronics/ Telecommunication||3 year Engg. Dilpoma in Electronics/Teleco mmunication OR BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecommu- nication/ Electronics & Telecom./ Computer Science OR BCA||1 – 3 Years||CTC 1.06 lakh per annum.|
Selection Procedure for RailTel Corporation of India Limited – Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- Selection process involves written test and/or interview to be decided subsequently and medical examination. Written Test/Interview and medical examination will be held at place(s) to be decided by the management.
How to apply for Help Desk Support Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited:
- The candidates will have to apply in physical form in the prescribed application format available at Annexure-II of this vacancy notice and send their applications complete in all respect with all relevant self-attested documents/testimonials and application processing fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at ‘Delhi’ by post to Executive Director, RailTel Corporation of India Limited, 10th Floor, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. The Vacancy Code and name of the post applied for should invariably be superscribed on the envelop as ‘Postcode………….; Name of Post………… RailTel will not be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof of any account whatsoever.
- One envelop should contain only one application. The responsibility to establish eligibility for the post applied for with reference to all the prescribed eligibility conditions rests with the applicant. Applications which are not in proper format, without application fee, without indicating name of the post applied for on the application form or without proper/ sufficient documents pertaining to educational / professional qualifications/ length of experience etc. shall be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the applicant.
- Candidates should apply for only one post as the process of selection for all the posts is likely to be held simultaneously.
- Applications without the name of the post applied for indicated thereon are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Issue of Admit Card for written examination/call letters for interview:- Admit Card/Call Letters for interview shall be sent through e-mail only. However, the candidates should not wait for e-mail and they should keep checking RailTel website for keeping them abreast of the development involving recruitment process.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings are required to seek prior permission from their employers to apply for any of the notified vacancies and shall have to submit “No Object Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not been allowed to appear in interviews and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection for contractual appointment in RailTel, such a candidate, who has been working in Govt/PSU/private entity in any capacity, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his resignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
- The Admit Cards/Call Letters for written test and/or interview issued to the candidates shall be provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate had been issued admit card and had appeared in the written examination or even called for the interview or allowed to join the RailTel, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any state of this recruitment/contractual service in RailTel on grounds of his ineligibility. Therefore, before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this vacancy notice. His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/her contractual appointment in RailTel.
- The decision of the RailTel about the mode of selection/scheme of examination, number of vacancies, reservation of posts, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates for written test/interview etc shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should note that contract appointment on any of the posts will not confer any lien and/or right on selected candidates for regularization of his services in RailTel or grant of any other benefit / compensation allowed to regular employees of RailTel.
- Verification of documents: The candidate called for written test and/or interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates etc for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of interview. Such documents shall be listed in the interview call letter. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents or he is found ineligible for the post applied for or any other claim made in this application if found to be incorrect, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview and hid candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Certificate:- Reservation of post for ST/ST/OBC will be as per Government of India for work charged posts. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non –Creamy Layer) category should submit an attested copy of Caste/Tribe/community certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of interview. The original certificate shall be produced for verification. Proforma of relevant certificate is available on RailTel’s website under the link ‘career’. Position of castes/ categories entitled for reservation of posts as on the last date of receipt of applications shall be applicable.
- Travelling expenses: No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in written test and /or interview.
- Application processing fee once received shall not be returned in any circumstances. No action will be taken on applications received after the last date of receipt of applications and neither the fee received with such applications nor the applications will be returned. No fee will be returned in case of applications not shortlisted for written examination/interview/selected nor shall it be kept in reserve for any further selection process in RailTel. No correspondence from such applicants and from ineligible candidates will be entertained regarding return of application processing fee.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The process of examination/recruitment does not involve any correspondence by RailTel with candidate at any stage regarding deficiency in application/documents/payment of examination fee etc. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself as to his fulfilling the eligibility criteria, and also to furnish correct, complete and desired information/documents etc. Applicant should attach self-attested photocopies of requisite documents with his application so as to substantiate his eligibility for the post beyond any doubt. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible or not shortlisted and thus not called for written test/interview or for their non-selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
Reference: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. RCIL/2014/P&A/14/1