Railway Recruitment Cell East Central Railway (RRC East Central Railway) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Part Time Dental Surgeon for BDS holders on November 28, 2014
|Company name||Railway Recruitment Cell East Central Railway (RRC East Central Railway)|
|Posts||Part Time Dental Surgeon|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||November 28, 2014|
Details of Post :
Part Time Dental Surgeon
WalklnInterview” will be conducted by East Central Railway on 28.11.2014 for engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeon (04 Hrs. dailyper week except Sunday & National Holidays) on contract basis for Central HoispitalEast Central RailwayPatna. Candidates having the requisite quālificationeligibility as specified below may appear in the Walkin-lnterview. The engagement will be offered purely on Contract basis for the period of one (01) year, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis as per Railway Boards guidelines or till the post filled up by regular Doctors selected from UPSC, whichever is earlier
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Part Time Dental Surgeon||
||1||(i) Rs. 19400- 04 Hrs. dailyper week except Sunday & National Holidays) per month. (ii) The daily rate of proportionate reduction from the remuneration in the event of absence will be . 647/-. (iii) In case of allotment of Railway accommodation appropriate license fee will be deducted from remuneration|
Other Conditions :
- It is notified lhat the Part Time Dental Surgeon so engaged may be transferred any Divisional Hospital/Health Units in an Central Railway subject to the decision of the competent Authority. They will not confer the right of posting against regular vacant post or transfer on request.
- Number of post and place specified above may be to changed. will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled a! the discretion of me Railway administration.
- The contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and
- condition laid down in Railway Board‘s letter no. 2000/H-1/12/27/Pt-1 dt 06.10.2000.
- In the event of regular selection through UPSC. the service rendered by the PTDS on contractual basis as Part Time Dental Surgeon will nor be counted for regularization or absorption.
- The candidates working in any Medical Organization/State Govt. should submit theirapplications through proper channel with “No objection Certificate.“
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending such interview
How to apply:
Applicant intending to join as Part Time Dental Surgeon should apply on prescribed format (enclosed) and submit the same up to 11.00 A. on the date of Walk in Interview at the venue physically along with self attested photocopies of following documents and attend the Walk in-interview with original certificates as mentioned below.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing BDS with Internship & other educational certificates.
- Proof of registration in Indian Dental CouncilDental Council of State.
- Proof of caste in case of SCST candidate & Creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidateThe OBC certificate will be accepted only prescribed format of Central Govt.)
- Mark Sheets) of relevant qualification.
- Certificate of experience.
- Four copies of passport size photograph with self signature.
Candidates should report with original relevant document for walk in-interview at the venue mentioned above at 09.30 to 11.00 Hrs. on the date of interview positively otherwise application will not be entertained.
Notification & other information regarding Part Time Dental Surgeon engagement may be downloaded from www.ecrindianrailways.govin
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : November 28, 2014
Venue : Central Hospital, ECR Karbigahiya, Patna, Time – 11.00Hrs