Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.5/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Registrar on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
RGNIYD, situated near Chennai, is an apex national agency for Youth Development. It is striving to evolve into a globally recognized and Centre of academic excellence in the field of Youth development, fully responsive to the national agenda of inclusive growth. The Institute is keen on recruiting an Assistant Registrar, who has demonstrated excellence in the field of administration/ establishment/ finance/ academic administration in a University or an Institute of national Importance and show great promise in continuing to do so.
- Post Assistant Registrar (One Post- Unreserved)
- Pay Structure Pay Band – 3 (Rs.15,600- 39,100) with GP of Rs.5,400/-
- Essential Qualification Essential:- i) Masters’ Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record. ii) Professional qualification in area of Management/ Finance and Accounts / Law. iii) Experience in handling administration / legal / financial / establishment matters in a University or an Institute of National Importance.
- Age limit on the closing date for receipt of application Preferably below 45 yrs. (Relaxable for Government servant up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time.)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Registrar Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Interested candidates shall apply online/PDF downloadable application format available at RGNIYD’s website www.rgniyd.gov.in. The print out of the online submitted application form (hard copy) along with its enclosures & a Demand Draft on account of application fee of Rs.250/- should be sent by post to “The Registrar, RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur on or before 13th May 2015, duly super-scribed on the envelope: “Application for the post of Assistant Registrar ” If already employed, the print out of the online submitted application should be forwarded through the present employer, so as to reach the “The Registrar, RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur” within the last date for receipt of hard copy of application form i.e, on or before 13th May 2015. RGNIYD will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. The Selected Candidate will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No.5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003. Candidates shall have to produce the original documents at the time of appearing in the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
Reference: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.5/2015.