Raman Research Institute (RRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Raman Research Institute (RRI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No: 1/2016. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.E./ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Raman Research Institute (RRI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 08/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03
Salary : Rs. 22,000/-p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore
Detail Of Post:
Research Assistant – 03 vacancy
Salary : Rs.22,000/- p.m
Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (Physics / Engineering Physics/ Photonics) or B.E./ B.Tech (Engineering Physics/ Electronics).
Experience : The candidate should have experience in one or more of the following – – laser cooling of atoms – hyperfine spectroscopy of alkali atoms – control of instruments using LabVIEW – photon counting techniques – numerical simulations using mathematica / python / matlab
Age : The upper as limit is 30 years.
Job Description: To assist in the experiments involving single atoms and single photons.
Candidates can apply on or before 08/02/2016.
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply?
Applications are to be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing the post on the envelope to the SECRETARY, LIGHT AND MATTER PHYSICS GROUP, RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE, C. V. RAMAN AVENUE, SADASHIVANAGAR, BANGALORE 560080 OR by email to [email protected] with advertisement number in the subject line.
(1) Advt. No.
(2) Name of the applicant;
(3) Date of Birth;
(5) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC;
(6) Permanent Address;
(7) Address for correspondence (please provide your mobile number and email-id); (8) Qualifications starting from SSC/X Std. upwards (please attach copies of certificates and marks cards);
(9) Experience with details of organization, post held, duration of service, and emoluments drawn (attach certificates),
(10) References of individuals who are familiar with you and your work, whom the Institute could contact for referral letters; and
(11) Brief – not more than a page typed in double line spacing – as to what motivates you to apply for the above post.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/02/2016
Raman Research Institute (RRI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No: 1/2016.