Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer (Finance) Job on or before 21/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)|
|Vacancy Name||Officer (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (A Government of India Undertaking) Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074|
DETAIL OF RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF) OFFICER (FINANCE) RECRUITMENT:
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive RCF Ltd. public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network. Employee strength is about 4000 and the company is PCMM Level 2 certified. Sales turnover (for the financial year 2013-2014) is about Rs. 6662/- Crores. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
THE COMPANY INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF:
- Officer (Finance) Officer (Finance)(E1 Grade (E1 Grade (E1 Grade –Rs. 16400 Rs. 16400 Rs. 16400-40500/-) ) )
- Total 12 vacancies(8 vacancies for Trombay Unit and Marketing Unit and 4 vacancies for Thal Unit, Alibag)
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum Qualification: B.Com plus Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant The qualifications required for the above mentioned post should be acquired from a recognized University/ Institute and B.Com degree should be regular and full time. The candidate should be member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Minimum Percentage: Minimum Percentage: 55 % (aggregate) in final year of B.Com full time degree. No percentage criteria for CA/CMA. For SC category candidates, the percentages of B.Com Degree are relaxed by 5%.
- Reservation : SC – 2, OBC – 3 and Unreserved – 7 Reservation : Out of the above 12 posts, one post is reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). Hearing Handicapped or Visually Handicapped (Low Vision) or Orthopedic Handicapped (only one lower limb affected) may apply against this reserved post.
- Upper Age Limit as on 01. Upper Age Limit as on 01.03.2015 03.2015 03.2015:
- General – Maximum 26 years,
- For SC Category – Maximum 31 years.
- For OBC Category – Maximum 29 years
- For PWD Category (General) – Maximum 31 years
- For PWD Category (SC) – Maximum 36 years
- For PWD Category (OBC) – Maximum 34 years The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units / Area offices of the company as decided by the Management.
- Salary and Other Benefits: Salary and Other Benefits:
- For E1 scale (Rs.16400-40500), the minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances which works out to Rs. 46,200/- approximately. Accommodation in the Company’s commodation in the ompany’s township townshipwill be provided in Thal Unit and will be provided in Thal Unit and will be provided in Thal Unit andis subject is subject is subjectto availability in Trombay Unit to availability in Trombay Unit to availability in Trombay Unit.
- Besides, Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. The Company offers best Compensation packages in cost to company (CTC).
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Mere conformity to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in theapplication form.
- For appearing for the Interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC train/bus (Government transport) fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will only be done on the correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper channel. However, Advance copy to RCF may be sent, if necessary.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 21.03.2015.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued after 1st April, 2014 (as given in Annexure B) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation.
- Candidates applying under SC category but not submitting the application along with caste certificate in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure-C) will not be considered in SC category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- Application of PWD candidates not submitted along with certificates in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure D) will not be considered.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 21.03.2015.
- The Online Application system will close at 5 pm on 21.03.2015. Application Formof SC/PWD candidates without a copy of the prescribed certificate from competent Authority will be rejected. Application of OBC candidates without prescribed certificate will be subject to clause 8 above.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai. Encl.: – Annexure B, C and D.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF)- OFFICER (FINANCE) POST:
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICER (FINANCE) VACANCY IN RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF):
- Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to recruitment section for submitting the online application.
- The below mentioned information should be readily available while filling up the online application form. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (only for General and OBC applicants), caste/disability (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants) and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online applicationform.
- On submitting the application, online, if the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application Number which will get printed on the Application Form. It may be noted that mere acceptance of the Online Form by the system does not mean that the candidature is accepted. This is subject to the candidate meeting the eligibility criteria exhaustively. On filling up the Online Application Form, the candidate should check the details that he/she has filled in and if any corrections are required, the same should be done. He/she has then to confirm the details by pressing the “Submit Form” button after which no changes will be possible in the details provided. Then he/she is required to take a print of the application form. The candidates can also take the print out of application form later by submitting the application number in the link on the website under recruitment section. The candidates are required to note the application no. for future reference.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application Form for future reference.
- The print out of the application along with attested photocopies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, B.Com (all Years / Semesters wise), CA/CMA all semesters mark sheets, passing certificates, membership certificate, PWD certificate / Caste certificate, if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the office of General Manager (HR), Rashtr General Manager (HR), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertili iya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 2nd zers Limited, 2nd Floor, Room No.206, Administrative Bldg, Chembur, Mumbai 400074 umbai 400074 bai 400074 on or before 21.03.2015 accompanied by the company copy of SBI Bank Challan / relevant certificates.
- For any queries related to the online form, please email us on email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. How to submit Application Fee: (only for General andOBC candidates OBC candidates OBC candidates) There is no application processing fee for SC / ST / PWD. General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- at the nearest branch of State Bank of India. Candidate has to approach the nearest SBI Branch with a print out of the “SBI Bank Challan”. The “SBI Bank Challan” printed from the website www.rcfltd.com under recruitment section should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the Bank will issue a Unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the Bank collecting the money. This Journal Number must be written in the Application Form by the candidate.
- The Journal Number has to be kept confidential by the candidate to avoid any misuse. RCF Ltd. will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. The Company copy of SBI Bank Challan must be attached along with the Application Form.
- The Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE in any case. Please read all the Instructions carefully before f Please read all the Instructions carefully before filling up the Form. fully before filling up the Form.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/3/2015