Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers, Senior Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completedB.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.B.B.S/MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineers, Senior Officer on or before 03/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineers, Senior Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.B.B.S/MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF), Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074|
DETAIL OF RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF) ENGINEERS, SENIOR OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive RCF Ltd. public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network. Employee strength is about 4000 and sales turnover (for the financial year 2013-2014) is about Rs. 6662/- Crores. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
ENGINEER (INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING):
- No of post : 04
- Salary : Rs. 16400 Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum Qualification: B. Tech (Industrial Engineering) (Regular and Full Time) or M. Tech (Industrial Engineering) (Regular and Full Time)
- Minimum Percentage: Minimum Percentage: 55 % in last year of B. Tech (Industrial Engineering) or M. Tech (Industrial Engineering)
- Minimum Experience as on 01.01.2015 Minimum Experience as on 01.01.2015 01.01.2015: Minimum one year experience after acquiring B. Tech (Industrial Engineering) No experience criteria for candidates having M. Tech (Industrial Engineering) qualification.
- Upper Age Limit as on 01. Upper Age Limit as on 01.01.2015 01.2015 01.2015: General – Maximum 26 years, For SC Category – Maximum 31 years.
SENIOR OFFICER (SENIOR OFFICER (MEDICAL) – (SURGEON, PHYSICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST):
- No of post : 05
- Salary : Rs. 20600- Rs. 20600-46500/-pm
- Minimum Qualification: 1. Surgeon – MBBS, MS (Surgery) 2. Physician – MBBS, MD (Medicine) 3. Gynecologist – MBBS, MD (Gynecology) or DGO
- Minimum Experience as on 01 : Minimum one year experience is required after acquiring the postgraduate qualification mentioned above. Minimum three years experience is required if the candidate has acquired DGO qualification after MBBS.
- Upper Age Limit as on 01. Upper Age Limit as on 01.01.2015 01.2015 01.2015: General – Maximum 35 years, For OBC Category – Maximum 38 years, For PWD – OH – Maximum 45 years
- Salary and Other Benefits: For E1 scale (Rs.16400-40500), the minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances which works out to Rs. 45,300/- approximately. Accommodation in the Company’s towns Accommodation in the Company’s township is subject hip is subject to availability availabilityin Trombay Unit in Trombay Unit in Trombay Unit. For E2 scale (Rs.20600-46500/-), the minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay plus DA, Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay and other allowances which work out to Rs. 50,700/- approximately. Senior Medical Officers Senior Medical Officers Senior Medical Officersappointed at Thal U appointed at Thal U appointed at Thal Unit will have to will have to stay in RCF Township stay in RCF Townshipand accommodation in Trombay Unit is subject to and accommodation in Trombay Unit is subject to availability. availability. Besides, Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. The Company offersbest Compensation packages in cost to company (CTC).
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF) – ENGINEERS, SENIOR OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/02/2015
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere conformity to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or 4 raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in theapplication form.
- For appearing for the Interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will only be done on the correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper channel. However, Advance copy to RCF may be sent, if necessary.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 03.02.2015 03.02.2015 03.02.2015.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category.OBC (Non creamy layer) Doctors submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued after 1st April, 2014 (as given in Annexure II) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation. Industrial Engineers applying under SC category not submitting application along with certificate in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure-III) will not be considered in SC category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate. Application of PWD candidates not submitted alongwith certificates in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure IV) will not be considered.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents. No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification. RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai. Encl.: – Annexure I, II, III & IV.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEERS, SENIOR OFFICER VACANCY IN RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED (RCF):
- Interested candidates can download the prescribed Application format provided at Annexure-I. The duly completed application along with attested photo copies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation (all Years / Semester wise), Diploma Marksheets, Post-Graduation (all semesters / years), Caste certificate if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the office of Chief General Manager (HR) Corporate. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No. 148, Administrative Bldg., Chembur, Mumbai – 400074 on or before 03.02.2015.
- While there is no application processing fee for SC / ST / PWD / Children & family members of the victims of 1984 riots, General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- at the nearest branch of State Bank of India. Candidate has to approach the nearest SBI Branch with a print out of the “SBI Bank Challan”. The “SBI Bank Challan” printed from the website www.rcfltd.com under recruitment section should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique journal number and a branch code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number must be written in the application form by the candidate. The journal number has to be kept confidential by the candidate to avoid any misuse. RCF Ltd. will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. The company copy of SBI Bank Challan must be attached alongwith the application form. The Application Fees is NOT REFUNDABLE in any case. Note: There is no application processing fee for the candidates applying for Senior Officer (Medical) Senior Officer (Medical)post (i.e., Surgeon, Physician & Gynaecologist). post (i.e., Surgeon, Physician & Gynaecologist). post (i.e., Surgeon, Physician & Gynaecologist). Please read all the Instructions carefully before fi Please read all the Instructions carefully before filling up the Form. ling up the Form.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/02/2015