Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Contact Center Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Contact Center Manager on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name :Contact Center Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank), Mumbai
Detail Of Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) Contact Center Manager Recruitment:
· Determine whether the agents maintain a pre-determined and acceptable level of contact handling through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
· Report contact handling performance and statistics through daily monitoring and test contact evaluation & weekly reporting to respective manager
· Monitor calls to ensure Bank standards are maintained.
· Review evaluations, maintain files, and handle general administrative duties.
· Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
· Work with the Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Business Communications Specialist and HR, to provide floor support / coaching to meet deliverables i.e. quality, customer satisfaction and performance objectives.
· Take ownership of training/projects assigned, including coordination of supplies, equipment and training materials. Take a leadership role from conception to completion.
· Review and analyze Bank’s training materials and recommends necessary changes to provide increased effectiveness. Works with vendor to incorporate the changes. Be instrumental in testing systems, and continually updating training materials as new products are added.
· Design, administer, and analyze training evaluations to assess effectiveness of programs and makes adjusts as needed
· Provide training that prepares CSRs to meet their Quality Assurance Scores and Customer Satisfaction Index ratings which in turn impacts customer retention and growth
· Consistently demonstrate ability to meet and exceed metrics in their personal performance. For example: taking monthly calls and meeting quality’s expectations, attending internal and client calibrations, etc.
· Ensure Bank’s policies and procedures are administered honestly, consistently, and with sound judgment
· Assist Human Resources in delivering the new hire programs. Develop and deliver up-training to meet the Business requirements
· Coach and counsel agents as necessary to ensure their success.
· Perform supervisor duties within the classroom, acting as the students’ supervisor while in class. This would include maintaining performance and attendance records, making recommendations for post class tutoring, rotations into OJT and up to and including recommendations for termination.
· This person may act as floor/operations supervisor for periods of time, depending on the needs of the site. They would be fully accountable for the team’s performance including coaching and counseling.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Aid agents with the call process (Through daily monitoring, handling problem calls, difficult calls etc.)
· Ensure staffing needs and administer breaks in a timely manner / as per the schedule.
· Ensure that all resources are available for agents to take calls.
· Escalate issues w.r.t. technology and usage of tools.
· Handle non-routine situations, like RTM, floor management etc whenever called upon.
|1. Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience in the following areas is needed:
1. Planning: Demonstrate clear planning skills. Translate business objectives into functional activities. Set goals and processes and organizes resources to ensure that the desired results are met
2. Analytical Thinking: Make constructive use of the information at his/her disposal. Needs to be sensitive to the business environment and evaluate banks possibilities in terms of products/ processes/ services/ systems.
3. Decision-Making: Proactively seek and accurately evaluate the available data. Anticipate outcomes and implications. Choose the optimal solutions from all those available and implement the necessary actions in a timely manner.
4. Customer Focus: Has to be highly customer-oriented. Make serious efforts at understanding client needs and ensures customer expectations are met in every interaction.
5. People Management: Manage associates’ aspirations and facilitates associates’ development by effective interventions. Ensure key performance measures are met.
6. Communication: Produce clear and effective documentation and communication. Be able to make accurate interpretations of complex material.
7. Team Leading: Has to be an effective team player and team leader. Guide and support the efforts of team members towards the achievement of the team objectives. Needs to be proactive in avoiding or resolving conflicts.
8. Quality and Improvement orientation: Has to be proactive in ensuring that learning is shared and that quality and other key matrix are improved upon.
9. Resilience: Maintain effective work behaviour in the face of pressure and setbacks. Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENT|
|1. Service Excellence
· Treating Customer Right
· Taking end-to-end Ownership of Customer Issues
· Cutting across the Bank to obtain results for Customer Servicing
· Always handling Customers with a positive attitude
· Valuing the value chain within the organisation
· Staying ahead of Customer Needs/Queries
2. Bank Process knowledge
· Good Understanding of overall banking products viz. Liability, Assets & Credit cards
· Understanding of RBI & TRAI circulars
· Knowledge of 5 Pillars of contact center
3. EUC Skills
· Basic MS Office tools including Visio
|BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUIREMENT|
|1. Professionalism: To conduct the duties with good judgment and in good faith
2. Respect : To be sensitive and responsible for what we say and do
3. Excellence: To act in a manner that earns the trust and admiration of others
4. Entrepreneurial: To be enterprising and take ownership of the actions
5. Teamwork: Work collaboratively to achieve the common goals and be successful together
6. Client Oriented/Engaging: Ability to understand Customer Needs & Issues and keep them engaged while delivering the necessary
7. Result Oriented: Unwavering focus on achieving results
8. Customer Influence: Ability to influence Customers in a smooth, non-abrasive manner
9. Orientation to Excellence: Strive for Excellence in whatever being done
10. Attention to Detail: Being meticulous and checking the nitty gritty
11. Communications: The ability to convey information to others effectively and efficiently
12. Perseverance: Persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success
13. Time Management: Manage time effectively – allocating the right time to the right activity
14. Leadership: Direct and advise others on performance of their jobs, using appropriate leadership styles while managing different individuals
15. Motivating Others: Achieve results through effective use of people; inspires others to achieve goals by keeping them interested and satisfied while working on established targets. Maintain a productive and gratifying climate and by showing commitment and enthusiasm, obtains dedication from the team.
16. Decisiveness: Show a readiness to make decisions, render judgements, commit oneself to definite opinions, take actions and responsibility for such decisions
Selection Procedure For Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) – Contact Center Manager Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Contact Center Manager Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 21/10/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015