Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Relationship Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Relationship Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name : Relationship Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmednagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) , Ahmednagar
Detail of Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) Relationship Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
PSM- Micro banking
|Job Title||Product Sales Manager (PSM)|
|Department||DB & FI- Micro banking|
|Reporting To||Area Manager/ Zonal Head- Micro banking|
|· To facilitate BC associates in setting-up Micro banking business operations· Verification of all original KYC documents post interaction with clients
· To conduct necessary field visit prior to loan sanction for minimum due diligence check
· Participation in Branch Loan Committee towards completion of loan sanctioning process
· Monitoring and supervising the operational processes of BC to develop portfolio’s health
· To act as a bridge between the bank and the BC for various coordination tasks
· For managing Audit & compliance for ensuring smooth operations
|1||Business Development:– Achieving the allotted business target in terms of client, disbursement ,
Outstanding and productivity.
– Conducting final client verification in person sourced by the BC in terms of GRT
– Need to conduct GRT process for all clients on mandatory basis
– Presenting the Appraised proposals to Branch Loan Committee for further processing
– Managing timely transit of approved proposal to NOC-Mumbai
|2||Monitoring and Supervision of portfolio and Back Office:– Field monitoring of Center Meeting, CGT, LUC, Disbursement done by respective BC
– Ensuring all back office processes are smoothly done at both RBL & BC’s branch/s
– Ensuring the policies and procedures are implemented in a best possible manner
– Reviewing the MIS reports to understand the health of the portfolio & accordingly assist the BC
|3||Delinquency Management:– Managing 100% repayment rate with the support of BC’s management
– Ensuring Timely update of collection in UPASS/GS
– Analysing and understanding the cause of OVERDUE if any and draw action plan for follow-up to fix.
– Personal visits to critical customers along with BC staffs to resolve the issues
– Designing/implementing the preventive measures to avoid delinquency
– Managing all the unwanted situations with the support of BC staffs
|4||Audit & Compliance:– Ensure that all the policies and procedures are implemented properly and branches are rated best
– Reviewing the risk/audit reports and ensure the compliance aspects by taking necessary actions
– Ensure compliance report submission within stipulated time frame
|5||TAT and Documentation:–Should maintain the TAT for all processes across various levels for effective service delivery
-Should ensure that quality loan documents are sent to NOC with the support of BC teams
-Timely movement of PDD to NOC as per process manual
|6||Building Relations with Stakeholders:– Building healthy relationship with local RBL branch team, BC’s team, local
authorities, NGO’s and other financial Institutions
– Having close watch on competitors and ensures continuous feedback
to the organization
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
|Essential||Must be a Graduate/Post-graduate from well recognised University|
|Essential||· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the Field Operations of MFI/Bank· Should have managed at least a team of 15-30 members directly
· Should have sound field knowledge, financial business management experience
· Should have experience of leading a team for common goals
· Should possess ability to resolve conflicts across various levels and must be able to look into any complaints lodged by clients/BC staffs
· Ability to analyse, understand, plan and act according to the situation in distressed conditions
· Must be willing to travel extensively
|Computer Skills||Must have fair knowledge of MS-Office|
|Leadership Skills||Must be able to lead all business setting-up exercise and be very confident to motivate the team members for achievement of all set financial & non-financial targets|
|Communication Skills||Must possess very good communication skills in order to create an impact while doing all interactions with various stake holders for healthy inter-personal relationships|
Job Opening ID : 370
Posting Title : PSM- Micro banking
Number of Positions : 1
Job Type : Full time
Date Opened : 03/10/2015
City : Vadodara
Work Experience : 3-4 years
Relationship Manager – Business Banking & Emerging Enterprise Finance
|Mapping of the assigned account base and complete “know your customer” to reduce “surprise” volatility.Analyse business potential of each customer and measure share of Wallet with us..
Enhance Share of Wallet and hence ensure growth of the accounts.
Track the balances of the accounts and arrest potential attrition of accounts that could arise due to competition offerings and service issues.
Ensure that the portfolio of accounts assigned does not attrite greater than benchmarked attrition
Cross sell other liabilities products to the account base and enhance “stickiness” of the relationship.
Cross sell other products of the bank to provide all investment financial solutions to the customer
Acquire New CA/Lending clients through meets with senior level management in mid -market institutions, through lead generation activities, references from existing clients.
Position the Bank as a major player in business banking market.
Manage and represent as a key officer of the Bank
Responsible for achieving the allocated targets pertaining to CA, Trade & Fx, CMS, Lending
Initiate identification and development of new business segments and geographical areas to generate business opportunities.
Ownership of product portfolio, pricing, revenues (including fees) and integration with the business account profitability.
Maintain working knowledge of the local market, its trends, its potential, competitors, premiere service providers, etc
Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate
|Any Graduate with minimum aggregate of 50%|
Relationship Officer – Small Business Banking
|Own business banking relationships mapped to himResponsible for achieving the allocated CA portfolio targets.
Engage clients to the complete width of Banking Products with RBL including Business Lending, Trade and Fx, Investments to Business Fees, Trade & Fx.
Deepen existing relationships by cross selling other products like collections and payments (Transaction Banking Services Offer)
Create client engagement programs and seminars with the help of regional marketing teams.
Ensure adherence to daily activity goals assigned by the BB head.
Manage, upkeep, report MIS and data points as required.
Maintain working knowledge of the local market, its trends, its potential, competitors, premiere service providers, etc.
Ensure effective client retention by utilizing all available support services
Strict compliance to CAMML policy and adherence to KYC for new acquisitions
Annual renewal of RAF (Risk Assessment Form) of increased risk customer and due diligence for required customers
Dispose transactions which appear in various transaction monitoring reports like LTR, LCTR etc.
Any other item which may come due to change in policy or observation in the portfolio
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam|
Selection Procedure for Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) – Relationship Manager & More Vacancies Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015.
No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Relationship Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 30/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015