Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ploma Graduate,10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 9/11/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ravenshaw University
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant
Educational Qualification : Diploma,Any Graduate,10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Cuttack
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 9/11/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Detail of Ravenshaw University Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant Recruitment:
- With reference to this office Advertisement No-3827 Dated 1.09.2015, Candidates are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for Temporary engagement for Junior Engineer (Civil), Data Entry Operator and attendant in Ravenshaw University. The engagement is purely temporary / Daily wage basis for a period of one year
- Qualification : Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation with PGDCA.
- Attendant: 10th Passed (Preference will be given to candidates having experience in educational institutions.)
- No age limit.
- The monthly remuneration for engagement is negotiable
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 9/11/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Junior Engineer/Data Entry Operator/Attendant vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
Date, Time and Venue of the Interview The interview will be conducted in the Office of the Registrar as per the date and time given below. The candidates are required to bring all their original documents, Documents to be brought at the time of interview i) Filled in Application with a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application (Format enclosed) ii) Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘The Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack iii) Self-attested photo copies of all certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed iv) Experience Certificate(s), if any, from concerned authorities
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 9/11/2015
Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)