RBS is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst profile
. Use only on screen information to assess & action as per SOP.
. Identify potential hits and escalate as per SOP.
. Maintain accurate and appropriate documentation for alerts processed.
. Monitor queues and ensure that allocated work is completed as per agreed timelines.
. Bringing to the notice of the Team Leader any procedural conflicts and system issues / incidents.
. To identify process improvements / work out opportunities and implementation of the same
. To act as a back up for the other units within AML Ops.
Company Name: RBS
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-1 Years
Location: New Delhi, India
1. Basic understanding of Banking products & services is an advantage
2. Basic understanding of AML operations is an advantage
3. Good Typing skills with speed and accuracy
4. Attention to details and eye for accuracy essential.
1. Graduate in Management , Commerce.
2. Fresher or 1 year experience in a banking captive in a similar role.
The RBS group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the Group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia.
How to Apply: