REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Senior Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from REC PowerDistribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Project Manager, Senior Project Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on20.03.2015 at 10.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager, Senior Project Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,12,000-14,77,000/- p.a|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walkin Date for this job||20.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. 1016‐1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi‐ 110019|
DETAIL OF REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL) PROJECT MANAGER, SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, a “Navratna CPSE” under the Ministry of Power. “Navratna” is the recognition for Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and only a few selected CPSEs in the country enjoy this elite status. RECPDCL is rendering expert consultancy services in power sector in general and Distribution sector in particular across the country.
The spectrum of consultancy services includes inter‐alia, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) works,third party quality inspection, monitoring of rural electrification works, Feeder Renovation Programme, Energy Audit, HVDS study, Load flow study of power system networks, preparationofDetailed Project Report (DPRs)for power project schemes including various Govt. of India Schemes viz.,RGGVY, R‐APDRP, DDG, NEF etc. to the Central/State power utilities across the country, consultancy assignments to Govt., Central/State Electricity Regulatory Commission
Towards fulfilling its Mission‐ focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; REC PDCL invites a walk‐in‐interview for bright and dynamic Graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals on contract and based on fixed tenure basis at initially for a period of 3 years which is extendable satisfactory performance and as per the requirement of the project up to 4 years 11 months (Including 3 years of Bond) as deemed by RECPDCL.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Project Manager||01||B.E/B.Tech. (Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg./ Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering). Experience in implementation of Electrical Distribution Projects including R‐APDRP (Part‐A) scheme with domain experience in GIS, CMRI, AMR, SCADA DGPS survey, consumer indexing, etc. Preferably having knowledge of GOA state Electrical network.||13.38 ‐14.77 Lakhs p.a.||Max. 50 yrs|
|Project Manager||01||B.E/B.Tech. (Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg./ Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering). Experience in implementation of Electrical Distribution Projects including R‐APDRP (Part‐B) scheme with domain experience in GIS, CMRI, AMR, SCADA DGPS survey, consumer indexing, etc. Preferably having knowledge of GOA state Electrical network.||12.12 ‐13.38 Lakhs p.a.||Max. 45 yrs|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL) – PROJECT MANAGER, SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER POST:
- Written Test on 20.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR PROJECT MANAGER, SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER VACANCY IN REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL):
All interested candidates are requested to attend the walk‐in for Interview at stand venue at 10.00 AM for registration and verification. Walk‐ in for Interview will be held on 20.03.2015 (upto 05 PM.) Candidates may require waiting for whole day for their turn for the interview before the committee as such they are requested to plan their program accordingly. Interested candidates can walk in for interview at the below mentioned venue,
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd.
1016‐1023, 10th Floor,
Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi‐ 110019
Application format is available on the official website of RECPDCL: www.recpdcl.in. Candidates should come along with filled application form and photocopies of required and relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Mark Sheet, Degree & Experience Certificate Etc. and two passport size photographs. Applicants are required to bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview and without the verification candidates are not eligible for interview. Incomplete, unsigned applications, application without attested copies as enclosures: proving age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, reservations etc. will not be considered.
- It may be clearly understood by the applicants that these positions are proposed to be filled in/ engaged strictly on contract and based on fixed tenure basis initially for 3 years and may be extended maximum to 5 years. However, candidate will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. However, during the period of probation, the notice required is one month on either side or payment of One month salary in lieu thereof. Thereafter, 3 months. No claim by the selected candidates for regular employment shall be entertained at any stage.
- The candidate shall be selected on the basis of performance in walk‐in interview only.
- The offer of engagement shall be issued to the selected candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
- No correspondence will be entertained for the unselected candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No fee is to paid by the candidate for appearing in walk‐in interview.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on RECPDCL website and no separate press coverage is envisaged for this.
- All disputes / cases related to this recruitment process are subject to jurisdiction of courts at Delhi only.
- Initially the selected candidate may be posted at Meerut; however candidate may be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of the company. The selected candidate/s should be able to join within seven days from their appointment letter.
- RECPDCL reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/ engagement. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECPDCL at the time of engagement.
- In case, of extension of an interview candidates have to arrange their own stay and food.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walkin Date for this job 20.03.2015
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. 1016‐1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi‐ 110019.