REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior/ Assistant Finance Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Senior/ Assistant Finance Executive. Walk in Interview will be held on 24.02.2015 at 10.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior/ Assistant Finance Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 39,000-70,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walkin Date for this job||24.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. 1016-1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower, New Delhi- 110019|
DETAIL OF REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL) SENIOR/ ASSISTANT FINANCE EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT:
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, a “Navratna CPSE” under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. RECPDCL is rendering expert consultancy services in power sector in general and Distribution sector in particular across the country. The spectrum of consultancy services includes inter-alia, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) works, third party quality inspection, monitoring of rural electrification works, Feeder Renovation Programme, Energy Audit, HVDS study, Load flow study of power system networks, preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPRs)for power project schemes including various Govt. of India Schemes viz. RGGVY, R-APDRP, DDG, NEF etc. to the Central/State power utilities across the country, consultancy assignments to Govt., Central/State Electricity Regulatory Commission. To meet the growing business requirements, RECPDCL requires experienced CA/CMA professionals who are invited to walk-in interview on Fixed Term Contract basis initially for a period of 3 years. Details of experience, remuneration are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior FinanceExecutive||05||Looking after direct/ indirect taxation matters including return filing, and assessment/ appeals etc. BRS, Fund monitoring & investing. Maintaince of Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet preparation & MIS etc. Invoice preparation and Debtor’s realization etc. Payroll, PF and related compliance.||8.40 Lakhs p.a.||40 yrs.|
|AssistantFinanceExecutive||01||Looking after direct/ indirect taxation matters including return filing, and assessment/ appeals etc. BRS, Fund monitoring & investing. Maintaince of Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet preparation & MIS etc. Invoice preparation and Debtor’s realization etc. Payroll, PF and related compliance.||4.68
Age: SSC/ 10th/ Matric pass certificate / Birth certificate. Qualifications / % /Class/ Specialization: Degree certificate with mark sheets for all years/ semesters. Experience: Offer of appointment with latest or last salary slip/ service certificate/ experience certificate/ promotion orders/ relieving letter. In the absence of any of the aforesaid certificate/s, equivalent proof may be submitted by the applicant, acceptability of which shall be subject to the discretion of RECPDCL management.
- It may be clearly understood by the applicants that these positions are proposed to be filled in / engaged strictly on contract and based on fixed tenure basis and no claim by the selected candidates for regular employment shall be entertained at any stage.
- The candidate shall be selected on the basis of performance in walk-in interview only.
- The offer of engagement shall be issued to the selected candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
- No correspondence will be entertained for the unselected candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No fees are to paid by the candidate for appearing in walk in interview.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on RECPDCL website and no separate press coverage is envisaged for this purpose.
- All disputes / cases related to this recruitment process are subject to jurisdiction of courts at Delhi only.
- Initially the selected candidate may be posted at Goa State; however candidate may be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of the company. The selected candidate/s should be join within seven days from their appointment letter.
- RECPDCL reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/ engagement. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECPDCL at the time of engagement.
Medical Fitness: Applicants should have sound health. Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by RECPDCL. No relaxation in medical standards shall be allowed.
Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of performance in walk-in interview only. Walk-in for Interview at 24.02.2015 (10:00 AM.). The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL) – SENIOR/ ASSISTANT FINANCE EXECUTIVE POST:
- Written Test on 24.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR/ ASSISTANT FINANCE EXECUTIVE VACANCY IN REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (RECPDCL):
1. Application format is available on the official website of RECPDCL: www.recpdcl.in. 2. Candidates should come along with filled application form and photocopies of required documents relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts ,Mark Sheet, Degree & Experience Certificate Etc. and two passport size photographs. 3. Applicants are required to bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview and without the verification candidates are not eligible for interview. 4. Incomplete, unsigned applications, application without attested copies as enclosures: proving age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, reservations etc. will not be considered.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walkin Date for this job 24.02.2015
Fortune Select Regina, 376, Off Fort, Aguada Road, Candolim, Bardez, Goa – 403515 Contact No.- 08971776837/09971552563.