Company Name: Red Hat
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2-3 Years
1. The Red Hat Software Certification team is seeking a Software Engineer to build and
2. Maintain tools that help enable independent software vendors (ISV) to partner with Red Hat and
3. Build products around Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
1. Develop new features for certification test process available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
2. Maintain existing features and respond to bugs or defects
3. Participate in discussions with partners to clearly articulate policies and processes
4. Contribute to upstream OpenStack community with the aim of collaborating for introduction of better development practices.
1. 2-3 years of experience in application development on Linux, preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux
2. 0-1 year of participation in upstream OpenStack development, focus on a specific component such as networking, storage, etc. is preferred
3. Familiarity with upstream project Tempest, the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) OpenShift, or any IaaS platform is preferred
4. Knowledge of virtualized environments and hardware interdependencies
5. Experience with a continuous integration workflow.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
How to Apply: