Red Hat is hiring FRESHERS for Technical Translator Internship profile
. Translate message catalogs into native language for Red Hat and selected open source software
. Translate manuals, print media, and web content that form part of Red Hat’s products and services
. Participate in software quality assurance activities that focus on internationalization and localization for respective native languages
. Manage tickets for translation activities; respond to requesters, track progress, and finalize deliverables
. Join in-house training activities to achieve Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification
. Participate in weekly team meetings and coordinate activities with managers.
Company Name: Red Hat
Position: Technical Translator Internship
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, liberal arts, or languages
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience is also considered
3. Ability to read and interpret technical documents in both English and
4. The native language of the region; translate these documents when necessary
5. Knowledge of how to write routine reports and correspondence in both English and the native language
6. Ability to translate at least 250 words per hour
7. Familiarity with word processing, email, and other online applications.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
How to Apply: