Red Hat is hiring FRESHERS for Technical Writer profile
. Work closely with the cloud technology engineering teams to produce and maintain high-quality documentation for Red Hat products
. Manage documentation projects and be accountable for delivering effective end-user documentation
. Master use of our internal documentation toolchain, including Publican, Subversion, and DocBook XML.
Company Name: Red Hat
Position: Technical Writer
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. Training or experience in writing technical content for end-users,
2. Including reference manuals, whitepapers, user guides, and design specifications
3. Training or experience working with virtualization, or other cloud-based technologies
4. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, which you could show through your writing
5. Knowledge and experience with open source and Linux is highly regarded, so show your open source contributions.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
How to Apply: