Company Name: Rehabilitation Plantations Limited
Experience:5 years experience
Details of Post :
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
- No. of vacancies : 1 (One)
- Qualification : Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by State/Central Government;
- Experience : Should possess at least 5 years experience in the operation and maintenance of 11 KV and above capacity substation and allied switch gears; captive generation equipments of capacity 200 KVA and above; and operation and maintenance of power and lighting network in a factory. Relaxation of experience qualification is also allowed to them if they are found otherwise suitable for the post, subject to approval of Government.
- Age limit : 35 years as on 01.01.2014 with usual relaxation as in Govt.
- Scale of pay : ` 19240-34500 plus usual allowances as per company rule
- Recruitment will be made observing the principles of reservation as applicable to Govt. appointment.
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed application form. Attested copies of certificates in respect of age, educational qualifications including mark lists, experience, caste in the cases of SC/ST & backward communities are to be enclosed. The experience certificate shall contain the name of the organization, address details, tenure of experience of the candidate, nature of duties performed by the candidate, details of remuneration received by the candidate etc. clearly. A recent passport size photograph to be affixed in the space provided for the same in the application form.
- The application format and other details can be downloaded from the company’s website www.rplkerala.com or the same can be obtained from the Regd. Office of the company at Punalur on request.
- Candidates working in Govt. Depts. /Public Sector Undertakings should forward their application through proper channel or produce a no-objection certificate at the time of test/interview.
- Filled in applications should reach the Manager (P & A), Rehabilitation Plantations Limited, Punalur, Kollam Dt. Kerala State Pin code- 691 305 on or before 21.04.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.04.2014.
How to Apply: