Reliance Hiring MBA freshers 2015 for Executive Assistant at Maharashtra. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for this job from Reliance.
Company Name: Reliance
Position: Executive Assistant
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.
1. Managing and collating Data.
2. Gather information from all relevant sources.
3. Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
4. Maintaining data sanctity
1. Analytical reporting
2. Analysing Data or Information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
3. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
4. Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge – Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
1. Descriptive Modelling
2. Creating the models – Understanding the long term trends and implication for the Industry
3. Interpreting the Meaning of Information for others – Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
1. Understanding of Petrochemical industry
2. Analytical Thinking
3. Full Time MBA
4. 0- 3 years of relevant work experience
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: