Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
Reliance Jio Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Reliance Jio Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Reliance Jio.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Candidates can Get the Graduate Engineer Trainee Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/ B.Tech
|Job Description:Not Mentioned
|Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Learn respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.
|Last Date to Apply Online :10/02/2017
|Company Profile :Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs