Reliance Retail Hiring B.Sc, B.Com, B.A freshers 2016 for Sales Coordinator at Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Ooty, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, B.A can apply for this job from Reliance Retail.
Company Name: Reliance Retail
Position: Sales Coordinator
Education: B.Sc, B.Com, B.A
Experience: 0 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: 25
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Ooty, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group’s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India’s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Details of Duties & Responsibilities :-
1. To execute retail operations of Store and ensure smooth execution and adherence to all SOPs.
2. To support a small team of associates to deliver reliable services to customers and/or other colleagues in the organization.
3. To ensure 100% adherence to POG and promo implementation in the store.
4. To work with my team to reduce dump, shrink and other losses of the store.
5. To ensure that store is kept clean and hygienic.
6. To ensure that all consumables are within budget and work towards reducing costs.
1. Candidate should possess graduation, which is mandatory requirement with 60% & Above in any two of academics.(X, XII & Degree)
2. Candidate should have strong communication in Tamil & English.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
How to Apply: