Company Name: Repco Home Finance Limited
Position: Recovery Officer
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 3 years
Details of Post :
- POSITION: RECOVERY OFFICER
- POST CODE: REC/BLR/2014
- LOCATION: Bangalore (would involve touring all over Karnataka frequently)
- ELIGIBILITY: Age: Preferably not exceeding 28 years as on 31-01-2014. Relaxation can be considered based on commensurate relevant experience.
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence)
- Desired Profile:
- Should have at least 3 years experience as OFFICER in COLLECTION / RECOVERY
- Should be familiar with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings.
- Should have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the Kannada language besides fluency in English is a must
- Should be ready to travel extensively
- Should possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license
For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
REMUNERATION: Consolidated Amount of Rs.25000/- for the first 6 months (as Management Trainee) and based on the performance may be considered for absorption under regular scale as Asst. Manager (Band I)/Manager (Band II)
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai –600 032
Applications received after due date and by any other mode will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/02/2014
How to Apply: