Company Name: Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Position: Graduate Trainees
Details of Post :
1. Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-1-2014. Relaxation can be considered
based on prior relevant & commensurate experience
2. Any Graduation, preferably B Com, in 10+2+3 format through regular
classroom course from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from
Open University will not be considered.
Fluency in English besides Malayalam is preferred.
Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in sales/retail
Monthly Stipend shall be paid as per Company policy. Trainees will be eligible for fixed monthly stipend and food coupon during training period.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply at the following address on or before January 4, 2014 as per the enclosed bio-data format.
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square,
New No. 2, Sardar patel Road, Guindy
E-mail : [email protected]
1. The engagement is purely as a Trainee and it will not entitle the trainee to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the benefits/ privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company
2. However, after completion of training, if the performance is found satisfactory, trainee will be given suitable opportunity for regularization under suitable cadre under the extant rules & regulations of the Company.
3. During the period of training if the Company feels that trainee is not capable of continuing the training, the Company may at it discretion terminate the training at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04-01-2014
How to Apply: