Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant through recruitmentnotification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MS, MD, BDS can apply forthe new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Consultant Job on or before 10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD, B.D.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010|
DETAIL OF RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) MEDICAL CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
Reserve Bank of India invites application from the Medical graduates of any University recognized by Indian Medical Council with at least 2 years’ experience for one post of Part time Bank’s Medical consultant on contract basis for dispensaries in Bank’s 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar and Aliganj Staff Quarters, Sector – J, Aliganj, premises at Lucknow. Details of terms and conditions etc. and format of application form are available on the website of Bank (www.rbi.org.in). Last date of submission of application is March 10, 2015 by 4:00 PM.
- Applicant should be a medical graduate of Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner and his / her dispensary / residence should be within a radius of 5 Km. from the Bank’s dispensary at Bank’s Main Office Premises, Reserve Bank of India, 8-9 Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010.
- Contract will be initially for a period of three years. This term can be extended on such terms and conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
- The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours as given below inclusive of all.
|Sl. No||Dispensary at||Working hours||Remuneration|
|1||Bank’s dispensary in the main office building 8- 9,Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010||11.00 AM to 15.00 PM (Monday – Friday)||Rs.450/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.550/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- may be treated as conveyance expenses.|
|2||Dispensary at Aliganj Staff Quarters, Sector-J, Aliganj, Lucknow- 226024||Total duty hours : 06 hours per week||Rs.450/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.550/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- may be treated as conveyance expenses.|
- The Bank reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements.
- Application should be submitted in the attached format only. The application should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’.
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the short listed candidates. Apart from those who may be called for interview, Bank will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates who are not shortlisted for interview. Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – I and Code of Conduct as per Annex – II.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI)- MEDICAL CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL CONSULTANT VACANCY IN RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI):
- To attend to the Bank’s dispensary at Bank’s premises i.e. 8-9, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow–226010 with duty hours from 11.00 AM to15.00 PM on week days (Monday to Friday) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for purposes of half yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days& at its dispensary at Aliganj Staff Quarters, Sector`J’, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 from 07.00 AM to 08.00AM (from Monday to Friday or for longer period as may be necessary).The Bank may use the services of the Doctor also depending on necessity.
- To give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members/their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during that time (the timings and/or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). To be available for consultation at your private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule. The schedule of charges applicable to the Staff/Officers of the Bank would be made available on request.
- To provide the facilities referred to in paragraph (2) above to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff Quarters and facilitate recovery of charges from the employees for credit to the Bank’s account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
- To perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever post-graduate or other medical qualifications are possessed/may be acquired in future. To ensure that the qualifications that are held or acquired in future do not restrict in any manner from rendering the services required of a General Medical Practitioner and as per any stipulations by the Indian Medical Association, the qualifications that are held or acquired as the case may be comes into conflict with the Bank’s requirements as indicated above, to work as a general practitioner. It will be required to ensure that no liability or responsibility on this account devolves on the Bank under any circumstances and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank at all times against the same. The liabilities of the appointed doctor will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an agent of the Bank.
- The duties at the RBI dispensary apart from other requirements as mentioned above will also include: (i) Treatment of minor and major illness for which the employees and their dependents may call on you. (ii) Treatment of emergency cases brought to the dispensary or in the departments or in the Bank’s premises or outside the Bank’s premises and reference to appropriate Hospitals whenever called upon to attend even when such necessity arises outside normal working hours. (iii) Administration of all types of injections with the responsibility for any untoward reaction if it occurs. As a rule, administration of injections by the Pharmacists in your absence is to be discouraged. To train the Pharmacists to administer routine and simple type of injections when the work is heavy.(iv) Handling the important dressings and minor surgeries.
- To visit any member of the Bank’s Staff staying in the Quarters whenever required to do so by the Bank and submit a report on their health. For such visits, a visit fee will be paid as per the schedule of rates fixed by the Bank.
- To issue certificate in support of leave on medical grounds wherever necessary and countersign the certificates produced by the employees from other qualified medical practitioners, after satisfying about the genuineness of the case.
- To attend on officers and members of their family at their residence when required by them and will be entitled to charge them a visit fee or consultation fee, as fixed by the Bank having regard to the local conditions. The visit fee/consultation fee, so fixed, will be inclusive of charges for administration of injections, etc. No other charges should be levied by you for such visits.
- If and when required to do so, to certify in such form as may be prescribed by the Bank from time to time as to the state of health and/or fitness for service of any employee or any prospective employee who may be selected for appointment at any Office of the Bank.
- To issue order forms (prescribed) on the approved chemists of the Bank for supply of special/costly drugs or injections required for curative purpose to the Bank’s staff and forward copies thereof to the Bank for payment of the relative bills.
- To use your good offices for securing hospital facilities in case the employees of the Bank or their families (for indoor hospitalization under Direct Settlement facility) require such facilities in the hospital.
- To inspect the office premises/Staff Quarters and Officers’ Quarters once a month and report whether they are kept in sanitary and hygienic condition.
- To do prophylactic inoculations for typhoid, etc. and vaccination for small-pox whenever necessary.
- To submit an annual report as on the 30th June in the prescribed form on the general health of the staff.
- Responsibilities for the proper storage of medicines and their distribution and arranging for the maintenance of all necessary records for the purpose.
- To advise on drug indents, and to counter-check the drug stock-balance and consumption.
- To give professional opinion including reasonableness of the cost of treatment pertaining to the various items of medical claims as and when the same are referred to you.
- To attend to any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time relating to administration of Bank’s Medical Facilities Scheme and Medical Assistance Fund Scheme including dispensary facility as are generally performed/required to be performed by a General Medical Practitioner.
- The remuneration is fixed at Rs 450/- per hour for the initial 3 years of contract. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Further, no superannuation benefits viz. pension, Provident Fund or gratuity will be payable. No leave would be admissible. No perquisites/facilities also would be made available. However, If required to attend the Dispensary on any public holiday a compensation of Rs 450/- per hour would be paid. Taxes on the income would be deducted at sources as per extant rates and Government notifications.
- To make substitute arrangements acceptable to the Bank viz. in terms of qualification and experience in the event of absence from duty.21. You will be under the administrative control of the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Lucknow.
- To adhere to the code of conduct as given in the Annex to this terms and conditions.
- The contract will be valid for a period of three years from the date of engagement subject to your accepting the above terms and conditions and observing the code of conduct of the Bank as given in Annex-II. The contract will be reviewed every year.
- The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees.
- The contract will be terminable during the period of the contract, on three months’ notice on either side or three months’ remuneration in lieu thereof.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015