On 4/01/2017, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) announced recruitment notification for Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) planning to recruit Engineer post who have completed BE/B.Tech. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) is planning to recruit 28 candidates for the post of Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 31/1/2017.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) proposes to Conduct Interview for Engineer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 31/1/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) on 31/1/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||28 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||31/1/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Rail India Technical and Economic Service,Gurgaon|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 28 Posts|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Rail India Technical and Economic Service,Gurgaon|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 31/1/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Engineer ” on 31/1/2017.
- Place of the interview “Rail India Technical and Economic Service,Gurgaon“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 31/1/2017
VENUE: Rail India Technical and Economic Service,Gurgaon
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|