RMS Hiring Any Graduate, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Geology Intern at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, M.Tech can apply for this job from RMS.
Company Name: RMS
Position: Geology Intern
Education: Any Graduate, M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
RMS is the world’s leading provider of analytics and decision science solutions for the quantification and management of catastrophe risks. The models and consulting services of RMS are used by hundreds of insurance and reinsurance companies, hedge funds, corporations, and governments to assess a wide-range of natural and man-made perils such as – earthquake, flood, windstorm, terrorism, and disease pandemic. RMS continues to grow and diversify in order to service and meet the requirement of its clients through research and technology innovation and superior client service. The company’s strength lies in its ability to use and develop the skills of its people across a wide remit of business activities.
Job Type: Summer Internship 2015
Location: RMS, Noida
Group: Spatial Modeling Group
- Statement of Purpose/Project:
- To develop a basin level probabilistic earthquake risk models for Asia that is clearly aligned with our core development strategy.
- Prepare case study of recent research studies and publications, which will help RMS to develop the enhanced Geotech model.
- Develop/customize the open source data mining tools to extract the required baseline data.
- Work with the team to develop the basin level geotech model in short time.
- Report on recent research trend in Earthquake Risk Assessment around Asia.
- New Geotech hazard database (New Geological maps, Vs30/SPT/CPT measurements, Ground water database (well database), High Resolution DEM, Vegetation Cover Data Layer, Precipitation Database, Volcanic Database ).
- Candidate pursuing Masters in Geotechnical Engineering/ Earthquake Engineering/Applied Geology/Geology/Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of Earthquake Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology.
- Programming knowledge in R/ Python/ VBA /.Net
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: