Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Trainee Process Associate at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
Company Name: Royal Bank of Scotland
Position: Trainee Process Associate
Education: Any degree
The RBS Group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the Group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Our brands operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions. We are working hard to make RBS one of the world’s most admired, valuable and stable universal banks. The Group provides a comprehensive range of financial services to retail, corporate, and financial institutions.
Trainee Process Associate for Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.Com (or) M.Com/B.B.A/B.B.M/B.C.A(Accounting Background)/B.A/B.Sc. from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Should have 0 – 2 years experience (preferably with a financial institution/bank/BPO)
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- MS Office ( Skilled with MS Word and Excel)
- English Proficiency
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: