Company Name: North Central Railway (RRC Allahabad)
Position: Medical Practitioners Specialist
Details of Post :
Medical Practitioners Specialist/ General Duty Doctors
North Central Railway intends to engage 16 (Sixteen) full-time Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/General Duty Doctors on Contract basis for a duration of one year as per details given below:-
Reservation will be as under:-
- Remuneration for other than Retired Railway doctors:: Rs.55,000/- for General Duty Doctor and Rs.65,000/- for Specialist Doctors per month fixed, if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted.
- Remuneration for Retired Railway Doctors: Rs. 46,000/- per month fixed (subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn), if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and license fee of the Railway accommodation, so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
- Age for other than Retired Railway doctors:- Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years of age as on 01.01.2014. However, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
- Age for Retired Railway doctors:- Candidates should not have completed more than 65 years of age as on 01.01.2014.
- The contract Doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if such a quarter is available, they will be provided accommodation. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with the Railways, shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Willing candidates should bring their application form along with Original and Attested copies of all Certificates & Mark Sheets, duly filled up on the prescribed format with them. No TA/DA is admissible for this interview.
- The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospitals/Health Units located at different stations on “as is where is basis”.Administration has right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs. The CMP Specialist Doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration in addition to their speciality work.
- If specialists do not turn up or not found suitable for the posts, the post will be filled up by General duty Medical Practitioners.
- The places of notified vacancies may be changed as per requirement of the administration.
- The notification can be downloaded from N.C. Railway website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After approval of the panel by competent authority, the panel will be uploaded on same day at NCR’s website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The suitable candidates will be called through speed post/registered letter, Telephone calls and SMS to report on a particular fixed date at HQs office, Subedarganj, ALD for posting. The candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance of contract engagement and such engagement will be offered to the next empanelled candidate.
- The candidates are also required to indicate their preferences for the stations where vacancies are notified in this notice above. To the extent possible, this will be kept in view while offering them contract engagement. The exact place will, however, be known only after they report for taking posting order as per para (vii) above. The administration reserves the right to effect changes in station/place of engagement at any stage.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26 May 2014
How to Apply: