Saraswat Co op Bank invites application for the recruitment of Law Officers with L.L.B. holders
|Company name||Saraswat Co op Bank|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Location||Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa and Delhi|
|Application Last date||26.11.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their Curriculum Vitae with complete details (in the format available on our website http://www.saraswatbank.com) in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Law Officer” within fifteen days to Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD, The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd., (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025. The Bank does not engage any Agents / Agency for recruitment which please note.
Procedure to Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website and no other means/ mode of application is acceptable. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following:
- A valid email id for filling in the application. In case the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/ she can create a new email id. This email id should be valid for the duration of the recruitment process.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph for pasting on the system generated printout of the application and on the call letter. Valid proof of identity such as Pan card / Passport/Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Aadhar Card/ Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated printout of the application. The system generated printout of the application should be signed by the candidate and sent along with: Self attested Copies of qualification certificates, mark sheets, certificates of experience, marriage certificate (if applicable), age proof, residence proof (Ration card and latest Electricity / Gas / Telephone bill).
- The computer generated printout of the application along with the documents mentioned above should be sent by ordinary post ONLY in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER” at the following address: Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD. The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
- The Bank does not engage any Agents / Agency for recruitment which please note.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014