Company Name: Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB)
Details of Post :
SCALE OF PAY : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500- 800/1-19300 (20 years). (All subject to Revision)
EMOLUMENT : Rs.16552/- inclusive of two graduation increments and DA & HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting. Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Rules of the Bank. (All subject to Revision)
PROBATION PERIOD : One Year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency- Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State in which RRB is located and must have passed “local language” i.e. Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard. Those who have local language of Haryana, i.e. Hindi as one of the subjects at 8th Standard but opted Sanskrit as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard, they are also eligible as far as proficiency in the Local Language is concerned.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
- Rs. 20/- for SC /PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in from 09.04.2014 to 24.04.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination-II [CWE-II] conducted in September/October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview, etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. The candidate should take a printout of the Fee Payment Challan. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank only. Go to the nearest Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 80562100003427 OR 93000391765 with Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank. Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website under heading Branch Network.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No./DPD Code, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- andidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the “Recruitment” Link on the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in . All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- The transaction ID/Scroll No. provided by the Branch after deposit of fee must be quoted in the online application and the Original fee payment receipt i.e Fee Challan will have to be submitted along with print of Application submitted online & the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original Fee Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (Fee Challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE (to be submitted at the time of Interview only).
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if short listed for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Original fee payment receipt (Fee Challan).
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Score for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi.
- Attested copy of School/Board certificate/Birth certificate issued by Municipal authority as proof of age.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Personal Bio-Data Form (To be downloaded from Bank’s website).
- Any other relevant document.
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
- Payment of Application Fees 09.04.2014 to 24.04.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration 09.04.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 24.04.2014
How to Apply: